• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

NEXT BEST THING?

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:14 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 431 Total Views

WTF?!? Has anyone gotten pissed off about formula commercials.. Similac the NEXT BEST THING.. next to breastmilk.. Next best thing huh.. Well why wouldnt any parent (unless for what ever reason health med and no production wise)not give there child the BEST THING!! I just get so mad at these and seeing a dr on there saying how great formula is and when DS was little he was super small guy (still is but sure healthy) any ways.. they told me to switch to formula that it would be better for him. well I made enough milk and my milk was Great.. no issues well hes just a small guy and they where trying to tell me that it was better then my BM. WTF, I even had a dr tell me that I have to switch from BFING to Formula before I switch him to milk after a year. Im like WTF are you talking about. are you stupid as hell.. she doesnt even have kids.. well lets just say Ihave never or will ever go back to her.. Im just so mad with parents that dont do whats best. Im so pro BFING that I am a Co Nurse... I share my BM with my gf and her baby boy she accully wants me to be her wet nurse but she lives too far away out of town.. (25 min each way)... If I could BF all the Formula fed babys out there I so would =D

I am a Breastfeeding,Bed-Sharing,Baby Wearing,Circumsizing,Gentle Disciplineing, Self-Weaning,SAH/daycare providing ,Child Abuse Survivor , Vaccinating, Opinionated....Loveing Wife to Nicholas(4/7/2006).. and Mother to My Little Man Thomas (6/26/08) and a beautifal Daughter Olivia (12/3/2009)

by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
hillmom
by on Aug. 23, 2010 at 6:50 PM

Sorry, I don't stop by here much. It is amazing how little most health care professionals know about breastfeeding. Glad you had the info not to be drug down by their ignorance!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)