Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

GROUP DISCUSSION 2-- WHAT DO YOU THINK.....

Posted by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 10:25 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 394 Total Views
WHY IN THE WORLD DO SO MANY PEOPLE "VIEW" A JOURNAL POST AND NOT COMMENT? WHAT IS THE POINT IN US SPILLING OUR HEARTS OUT FOR EVERYONE TO SEE AND IN RETURN GET VERY FEW OR EVEN NO COMMENTS OF HELP, SUPPORT, OR ENCOURAGEMENT?

I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND! I TRY TO LEAVE A COMMENT ON EVERY JOURNAL POST I READ. IF I DON'T LEAVE IT ON THE POST, I USUALLY LEAVE IT IN THE PERSONS CHATTERBOX.

" GOOD GRIEF CHARLIE BROWN"! WHAT IS THE DEAL WITH PEOPLE?

----SOMEONE WROTE THIS, AND I AGREE....WHAT DO YOU THINK.....----
by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 10:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Sadie85
by on May. 4, 2007 at 10:05 AM
I wonder that as well as people viewing our pictures and profiles. Why take the time to read about me, look at my pictures, etc if you aren't going to leave a comment? Or send me a message? That is kind of freak-ish to me, feels like I have stalkers lol. My profile has been viewed like 1,000 or maybe 2,000 times (I don't remember), but I have like 10 comments on my pictures, and under 100 on all my journal entries combined. It doesn't make sense. It takes a whole three seconds to say "I totally agree" or "Have a nice day" or "Gorgeous kids you got there!"... right? :)
Washaw
by Group Admin on May. 4, 2007 at 8:35 PM
I have never really thought about this too much, but you hit the nail right on the head!!!

I have pics all over my homepage and have had only a few comments and it has been viewed quite a few times.

Be Blessed,

TK
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)