Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ADVICE-SOMEONE TELL ME WHY...ADVICE/ANSWERS ARE NEEDED, PLEASE.

Posted by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 11:07 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 199 Total Views

OK, THIS MAY NOT SEEM VERY IMPORTANT...BUT IT IS TO ME...SO, PLEASE HELP.

FOR ANYONE WHO HAS BEEN READING SOME OF MY POSTS, THEY KNOW MY BABY'S DADDY IS BASICALLY A DEADBEAT LOSER, WHO HAS DONE EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD TO ME...--EVEN THOUGH I'VE BEEN SO GOOD TO HIM IN EVERY WAY---....AND OTHERS IN MY LIFE, ie, MY FAMILY,....YOU NAME HE HAS DONE IT---LIE, CHEAT, GET ALL CRAZY ON ME, ....WITHOUT GETING INTO DETAILS, JUST USE YOUR IMAGINATION--- HE WILL BEAT OUT ANYONE YOU KNOW FOR THE TITLE OF THE WORLD'S BIGGEST A--HOLE...SO, FINALLY AFTER 3 1/2-4 YEARS, AND 2 KIDS, ....I SAID ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, I'M DONE. SO, HE CALLS, TRYING TO RUN HIS USUAL GAME....I GUESS TRYING TO GET ME BACK AGAIN, WHO REALLY KNOWS....AND I TOLD HIM TO LEAVE US ALONE AND NOT TO CALL. HE AGREES NOT TO CALL, BUT CONTINUES TO CALL. I'M TRYING TO MOVE ON WITH MY LIFE, AND GET RID OF HIS LOSER A-- ...SO, WHY WON'T HE JUST DO AS I ASK, AND NOT CALL.....HIS BEEN AN A--HOLE, SO FAR, WHY BE AN A--HOLE ON THIS....WHY IS HE DOING THIS....AND WHY IS IT BOTHERING ME....ANY TIPS ON HOW TO MOVE ON, EVEN THOUGH HE CONTINUES TO CALL, AND I WANT TO ANSWER THE PHONE.....ANY TIPS ON HOW TO RESIST THE URGE TO ANSWER....

THANKS IN ADVICE, FOR YOUR RESPONSE TO THIS LADIES, ......I NEED IT BECAUSE IT'S DRIVING ME NUTS.....

by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 11:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
kissmiss213
by on Apr. 15, 2007 at 12:01 AM
have you tried blocking his number? that way you wont have to worry about the temptation of answering when he calls. has he been violent cause if he has go get a ro, i really dont know what to do, ive never been in your situation. i hope that this has helped. good luck.
Washaw
by Group Admin on Apr. 15, 2007 at 7:17 AM
Sweetheart, blocking the number is a good thing, if you do not hear his voice, you know, out of sight and hearing, out of mind?

It sounds like you really need to move on, if he is not treating you good, you deserve better.  Has he been violent?  You need to go and get  EPO against him for you and the kids, if he has been.  That would keep him from calling and keep him from being within 1000 feet of you and your family.

I know it is hard, you still love him, but the detachement process is hard, I know, been there and done that and it takes a while.

He is good to the kids?  If he is, you can not shut him out of their lives.  My ex was not good to my kids and he has not been able to see them or talk to them in over a year, because he refuses to get counseling and a phschological evaluation.

You also need to get into a group that will help you and to have someone to talk to.  This is a good place to get advice and have someone to talk to when the other group is not handy, but you need someone, physically, one on one to help you through this, even someone you can call, when no one else is reachable.

When I went through this, I had one terrific lady, that told me to call her day or night and believe I took her up on that!!!  I would call her sometimes at 1 and 2 o'clock in the morning!!!  He would call me, harrassing me, get me upset, begging me to come back to him, even going to the lengths of threatening me, if I didn't, I would hang up and call my buddy, she would talk me through it.

I went through counseling and so did my kids.  One of my kids is still going through counseling.  It affected her so much, she is on anti depressants, so there is plenty of ppl out there that can help you through it.

You can email me anytime you want to sweetheart.  Here is my other emails addys:

kymtncandles@newwavecomm.net

washaw64@kymtncandlesandcrafts.com  msn

I will try to give all the advice that I can about this, but you still need someone in your area, that can physically be there for you.

Hope this helps you. 

TTYL

Be Blessed,

TK
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)