Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

[MY OWN] LETTER TO MY KIDS FATHER...

Posted by on Apr. 29, 2007 at 12:46 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 152 Total Views
                             ...IT'S TIME FOR ME TO SAY GOODBYE...

DEAR B---------, [NO, I DIDN'T PUT HIS NAME, ALTHOUGH I SHOULD]

IT'S TIME FOR ME TO SAY GOODBYE....You thought you could break me [me, my self-esteem]....but you can't and you won't. Oh, yes you wanted to break me, but I am strong, I am determined, and I WILL do well in life. I deserve better, and one day I will RECEIVE better...but make no mistake,...I still wish you well. I forgive you ...[I forgive you for all that you have said and done to me, the kids, and my family]...it does me no good to carry hate, or anger in my heart...because then you have won [and I'm a Christian, so I need to forgive, and pray about this]...so, I am not angry anymore...why should I be...it's your lost. We're better off without you. You'll have to live with the fact that you are not apart of their lives. I could not imagine a day without them. They bring me so much joy, and they are filled with happiness, laughter, and love. I am proud to be their mother.  I hope you get all you want out of life and more. I know you didn't want them, but they are here. You don't have them...I do. You have not come with it and said that you want in or out of their lives. Two years is long enough...Your actions are clear...that you want out. Like I stated earlier, I am not angry. I am clear. I am free. And more importantly, they are free. Goodbye, and I hope you truly have a nice life.

THERESA

P.S.  WHAT DO YOU THINK...

P.P.S.                   NOTE:

...THIS NEW CHANGE, INSPIRED ME TO CREATE ANOTHER CAFEMOM GROUP...IF YOU'RE STORY IS SIMILAR, OR YOU'RE MAKING A LIFE CHANGE OR WANT TO...ANY AND ALL LIFE CHANGES, ARE FINE.....COME JOIN THIS GROUP....MAKE THE CAHNGES IN YOUR LIFE, FOR THE NEW YEAR, AND BE EMPOWERED...HERE'S THE LINK TO MY NEW GROUP:

http://www.cafemom.com/group/makingchangesnow

by on Apr. 29, 2007 at 12:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Washaw
by Group Admin on Apr. 30, 2007 at 12:13 AM
That is just totally awesome!!!  I think if I would have written a letter like that, it probaby would have taken me so long to heal.

I carried around anger and resentment for so long after I left my ex, that it kept me from healing, but I did, with God's loving arms wrapped around me, the peace that He brought me, I will be forever grateful for.

It looks to me that you and your kids, are on your way to another reality in this life and without someone to hold you back.

I will keep you in my prayers always.

Be Blessed,

TK
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)