Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Been a while, here's an update.

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2011 at 7:44 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 450 Total Views

As most of you know, I found out I had a blighted ovum Dec 3rd 2010. Had my D&C Dec 11th 2010. Levels going down steadily at first they were at 71,000 before my D&C. Then 4 weeks ago they stopped going down so fast. I had levels of 51 4 weeks ago. As frustrating as it was, I kept on thinking positive, every blood draw hearing the disappointment of my levels still not under 5. Last week I haed what I thought was my period finally after 50 days from the D&C. I felt so happy to see it. Thought we could finally move on and try again. Had my levels checked, they were still not under 5. so how did I get my period then? Thought nothing of it, whatever, levels had to be under 5 the nest draw right? I went in last Monday only to hear my levels were at 12. 12?! So I said enough is enough this is taking too long. Saw my OB long story short, I asked for an ultra sound. Turns out I have left over tissue in me still from the D&C I had now 2 months ago, which explains a lot. So I took a pill called cytotec, hoping to expel the tissue that way. Didn't work, so now I have yet another D&C on Tuesday, and I am just so ready for this horrible nightmare to be over with. I just want to move on and try again already.

Thanks for reading ladies. Hope everyone is doing better then me :(

Lilypie - (cEMZ)

Lilypie - (X8JS)

by on Feb. 12, 2011 at 7:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
kayteebug93
by on Feb. 12, 2011 at 11:27 PM
:( good luck with everything hun.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lasombrs
by Group Owner on Feb. 13, 2011 at 1:02 PM
i am so sorry! I hope everything goes well.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Txmommy13
by on Feb. 13, 2011 at 5:42 PM

Im so sorry they didnt discover this sooner.And how horrible for you to have to go through a d&c again.I really wish you the best and hope you can start to move on to ttc again soon.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN