Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just Joined...happy to have support...

Posted by on May. 17, 2011 at 7:47 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 418 Total Views

Hello all my name is Misty and I am 26 my DH is Robert and he is 39. We have been married isnce 12/27/08 and together since 8/2003. I am a culinary science teacher and he is a manager at Kmart. We like in Mohnton PA about 2 hours outta philly. We have been TTC since 9/2010. I was on the pill since OCt 1998 and I stopped in in 6/2010 (I can remember dates like you wouldnt be able to believe) I gave my self 3 cycles without the pill before we started. We got a BFP on 3/13/2011. It was amazing and we were due on 11/17/11 according to the internet. Then on 3/29 I started bleeding not to heavy but I knew something was wrong. On 3/31 I was diagnosed with a Blighted Ovum. It was devastaing because it happend at school. I had already told everyone because I was just sooo excited. Well my numbers finally were less than 5 on 4/15 and AF came on 5/1 so here we are TTC again. I just never thought this would happen. I was so looking forward to that Thanksgiving baby and all the other holidays....it was hard for me to cope for a while. But when AF came it was like a weight lifting off of me. It was so weird. So now I am on CD17 and we will see what this month brings.

Extra Sticky Baby Glitter!!!

Lots of Love Misty!!

by on May. 17, 2011 at 7:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Txmommy13
by on May. 18, 2011 at 10:48 AM

Im sorry for your loss.We are all here for you for any questions you might have or just to talk to.I wish you the best of luck with ttc and hope it happens for you,Hugs!

lasombrs
by Group Owner on May. 20, 2011 at 11:37 PM

I am so sorry for your loss. I've had several blighted ovums myself. Its hard to process. I personally consider each one of them an angel still and name them etc. It supposed to be rare to have them happen several times in a row so hopefully you will not end up in my shoes. Good luck on your ttc journey! Keep us updated and we are always here for you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)