Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So losted...((Sorry for it being long))

Posted by on Jun. 14, 2011 at 3:14 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 475 Total Views

I had one a year ago when I was 12 weeks preganet with twins My dh was like mabye w elosted only one twin but I knew we didnt..went to the OBGYN and she conferimed my feelings. I was so numb I didn't want to do nothin for a long time. I'm still hurting for them but now I'm numb because I just losted another one today..Well i was at the aracde with my DH and his friend yesterday and i got on the bike you know to race and not thinking it would do anything. I got off it and played alittle air hockey with Josh and everything was fine then I got painfully cramps like when you get your period. So i didn't think nothing was wrong you know cramping is normal. He took us out to eat at Uno's I love them but I didn't feel right so I went to the bathroom and when I wiped I saw blood and i started to freak. It wasn't that bad or anything so I asked my friend and she said it was because of the pressure when I was on  the bike. So we contuied to eat I really didn't touch much because I wasn't really hungry anymore. So we came home I was dead freaking tried I was falling alseep on the bus. So i went right to bed got up to go pee a few hours later nothing so I went back to bed because I was still tired so then got up at 2 am and went to the bathroom when I wiped I got bright red blood not light when you spot so Idk what the hell is going on. I don't feel any systompthsm anymore so been only 6 weeks and 2 daysi didn't bleed bad. Ohhh when i was at the resturant i swore when I iched down there ((I know tmi sorry)) i swore i saw one bit of tissue. Usually when I get up an hour or so the sysmpothems hit me but not this time. I feel differnt i don't feel preganet anymore. I'm calling my OBGYN when they wake up. When this one heals he wants to keep trying I honestly don't...he says it will pass for me not wanting kids but I really don't think it will...I want to cry but nothing will come out I feel so numb...I knew i shouldn't had gotten my hopes up and everything. I'm not getting emotional attacted anymore..when i become preganet again if I do..

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
by on Jun. 14, 2011 at 3:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
lasombrs
by Group Owner on Jun. 14, 2011 at 9:09 AM
i am so sorry for your loss. I dont think it was the bike though. I lost two before i had my son and 1 afterwards. I found it very hard to get attached to each new pregnancy and we told less people everytime. Hopefully they can see you today.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Txmommy13
by on Jun. 14, 2011 at 9:46 AM

Im sorry.I agree with lasombrs i dont think it had anythin to do with the bike at the arcade.I know every pregnancy and miscarriage is different but i would definately go see your dr if you only had a little bleeding.Not to get your hopes up but you never know,bleeding does happen in pregnancy and sometimes you can go on to have a healthy pregnancy.I bled with all my pregnancies in the 1st trimester and then towards the end as well.

As far as not wanting to try again,i would wait and see.Its hard to have 2 losses and not get discouraged.Thats a personal decision thats up to you and im sure you'll have feelings that will change from day to day.With my one day i couldnt even think of ever having another baby,then the next day i was dying to have another and would drive myself crazy going back and forth between the two feelings.We are all here for you if you need anything.Hugs

NewMommie2008
by on Jun. 14, 2011 at 8:26 PM

Thanks girls the funny thing is now im not bleeding my basel temo=p was hig and i just eat something and I feel sick so who knows whats going on

lasombrs
by Group Owner on Jun. 14, 2011 at 9:03 PM

Did your dr get you in? Are they doing to do any Hcg draws? Keep us updated. Fingers crossed for good news!

Quoting NewMommie2008:

Thanks girls the funny thing is now im not bleeding my basel temo=p was hig and i just eat something and I feel sick so who knows whats going on

NewMommie2008
by on Jun. 14, 2011 at 9:14 PM
Not yet
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)