Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarraige...one year later

Posted by on Dec. 31, 2011 at 1:44 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 503 Total Views
How things change in one year and thing is no matter what resolutions you make, you can not predict what will happen. On this very day last year (12/31/10) , I was in the hospital preparing to be induced after my water broke prematurely christmas day 2010. Around 9:30 pm new years eve, I gave birth to a premature baby girl, early, stillborn, but still beautiful. At that moment and for some time after I felt and still periodically feel alone. Now one year later, I'm married to the father of the baby (last very year we were barely speaking), we have a house and a family. Although I miss her everyday, today especially, I'm happy my be life very is getting back on track. Deep down inside I thought is be in tears and depressed today, but I have realized I am much stronger than I gave myself credit for. Ill never forget her or my son who was premature/stillborn (02/03/04). All of you ladies are very strong and I gave the upmost respect for you all.
by on Dec. 31, 2011 at 1:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Txmommy13
by on Jan. 2, 2012 at 10:32 AM
1 mom liked this

Im happy to see that you are doing well.We are all here if you need us or just want to talk!

lasombrs
by Group Owner on Jan. 2, 2012 at 11:55 PM

I am glad you are handling the day well. I still tend to break down on my aniversary dates even years later. Hopefully good things will be in store for you in 2012!

INeedGuidance
by on Mar. 19, 2012 at 4:14 PM

Thanks! Its still rough but im surviving, i want to badly to try again, but in the back of my mind im still nervous on the outcome,...the thought of reaching four months and once again losing another one.....

Txmommy13
by on Mar. 20, 2012 at 9:44 AM

I know its not exactly the same thing,so i hope i dont affend you.But my 1st dd was preemie and i had a rough pregnancy ,luckily she pulled through.But when i finally became pregnant with my second i think my whole family was scared of a repeat outcome as was i.I didnt want to put another child through what my 1st went through.I was very scared and wasnt able to relax  but everything  turned out fine.So i understand your aprehension and feelings on trying again.I hope you'll keep us updated.

Quoting INeedGuidance:

Thanks! Its still rough but im surviving, i want to badly to try again, but in the back of my mind im still nervous on the outcome,...the thought of reaching four months and once again losing another one.....

INeedGuidance
by on Mar. 30, 2012 at 7:53 AM

Oh no not offended at all, its true the family who actually care about your well being are just as nervous as you/i would be.  Right now my husband wants me to see a doctor and make sure everything is fine and what we need/dont need to do in order to make sure things go well.  It will probably be a while before we actually go full force and try again, right now its like if it happens it happens.  Theres so many other things going on at this moment.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)