Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I lost my magic baby.

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2012 at 9:14 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 427 Total Views
My name is Taylor. I am 16 years old. And my baby died when he/she was only 3 weeks old. (into the pregnancy)

Me and my boyfriend were just celebrating (June 9) Because, he had just asked me to marry him. He spendt the night that night cause I went to the hospital earlier that week. At 3 A.m. June 10. I stopped breathing. Zach, my boyfriend, didn't notice until he went back into bed from getting a drink. He called 911 and I was rushed to the ER. At 7:08 A.m. I lost my magic baby.

He/She was my magic baby because, he/she gave me life. I was rushed to the hospital 5 times before I lost my baby. I would have problems breathing. Or I was throwing up blood. Or I was bleed down there. But, somehow in all of that. MY baby was okay. Untill that day.

JUNE 10

Now, I go to counseling every Tuesday. Me and my boyfriend are still together, getting through it. We fight because I take it out on him. Or I don't like talking about it. Or he doesn't. But, My magic baby is looking at me.
Thank you,
Taylor.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 17, 2012 at 9:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Txmommy13
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 5:34 PM
Aww im sorry. We are here for you and im glad your getting help through counciling.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)