Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My first post and I am so sad I just don't know what to do.**UPDATE**

Posted by on Jul. 14, 2012 at 10:31 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 524 Total Views
1 mom liked this

Hello. My name is Jessica. My husband and I have a wonderful 11 year old son who is our world. We have been trying to get pregnant for 4 years. We want a baby more than anything as well as our son. He can't wait to have a little sister or brother. For the past 3 weeks I have been feeling sick to my stomich, dizzy, light headed and a little moody. Well I thought about it and realized I had miss my perioed in June. I took to home tests Friday and they came back postive. We where SO happy we have NEVER had a postive test in the 4 years we have been trying. I made a Doctors appointment for Monday afternoon. Sure enough she said we where pregnant. We have never been happier! Well Tuesday I started bleeding. We went into the ER and they told me my levels where going down and they could not find anything with the ultrasound. I was having a misscarriage. We where devistated. I was 6-7 weeks along and I was already in love with my baby even though we only knew we where pregnant for only a few days. I have never gone through anything like this and we never thought in a million years this would happen to us. My doctor gave us the go ahead to start trying as soon as next month if I was feeling up to it. But I am scared. I want to be pregnant so bad and to have a baby so bad but I am going to be worried it will happen again. I don't know if I can deal with this happening again.

**UPDATE**

My husband and I have decided to give our baby that we lost a name. Since we do not know if it was a girl or a boy we have decided to name it what we had been calling it before we found out we lost the baby. So we are calling the baby blueberry. We started calling the baby that after I read something saying it was the size of a blueberry lol. Anyways I really want to find something that has to do with blueberrys that we could have to remember the baby with. I can not seem to find anything that I coudl use as a charm for a bracelet or necklace. We are thinking about maybe getting small tattoos of a blueberry but I can not find a photo of anything I would like to have on me. I have never gotten a tattoo before and I don't want to go to crazy or big. Just a small blueberry with maybe 1 leaf. If you ladies have any ideas or websites that have blueberry charms or photos of some good simple single blueberrys I would love to see them! I have been googling for day and can not find anything!

**UPDATE**

I found a necklace that I want to get in memory of our baby. Here is a photo of it!

by on Jul. 14, 2012 at 10:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Txmommy13
by on Jul. 14, 2012 at 11:48 PM
I am sooo sory for your loss. Give yourself time to mourn and deal with everything. Its ok to be sad and there is no right or wrong way to grieve. We are to help you and be there for you.
ElaineCatherine
by on Jul. 16, 2012 at 1:58 AM
This all sounds very familiar! It's just Awful and I know just what kind of pain you are in. I am bumping this to write more later!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)