Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

it feels like a really messed up dream

Posted by on Sep. 18, 2012 at 12:46 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 350 Total Views
i had a iud since dec 2009 10wks n 1d ago it failed and i became pregnant but because of the iud it was a really scary process of finding the iud, finding the baby, making sure it wasnt egtopic, and there was talk of sergery. me and my bf where both scared i had to have alot of test done but then tada there was my eggsack and fetal pole that was 6wks 3d (tranvaginal). went back in 2 weeks he did a ultrasound on my pelvic area not vaginal this time he found baby n said u did good theres a baby now see the heart beat and there it was 8wks 3d. he was really lookin n he said hmm have you been spotting? i said no, why? he said that bump right there u see it? i did see it. he said i think it might be twins. said we would find out for sure next week with another u/s. went back a week later 9wks 3d. he asked if my morning sickness had gotten better. no not really. we talked about the twin thing n he said well u wanna go have a look real quick? yes! (no no no >.<) he looked n looked with his u/s machine and finally said sometimes u need help and a better picture took me downstairs to his u/s tech n the big gun u/s machine best picture of ur baby even compared with the hospital (its a small town n this doc has been delivering babys for yrs delivered my 29yr old sis me 24yrs both my sis kids 8yrs & 7yrs n one of 2 children 2yrs 3yrs in october) she said she would fit me in for a vaginal u/s after her last appointment. i went in they did the @!@~@~! thing n there was baby. but she said i dont like this. dont like what? i dont see a heart beat.( ~_~ omg!) baby measures 8wks 3d so the same day i seen my babys heart beat for the first time is the same day it stoped T_T . i still dont kno what im doing. praying every day n really just wanting god to decide how this has to go. if nothin happens he wants me to call in a wk
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 18, 2012 at 12:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Scar.
by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 2:14 AM
I'm so sorry to hear that. My prayers go out to you in this difficult time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JCmoma08
by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 12:49 PM
thank you so much moma. i can use all the prayers i can get right now as this saga of ups n downs seems to be continued thru tomaro. nothings happend n the doc seen me monday. he said no discarge craping nothing. nope no pain no spotting nothing but i still have morning sickness. he said hmm lets take another look and did a ultrasound (not vaginal) the sack was still there and it took a min but he found the baby still no heartbeat but it was moving. he said oh no we cant make a decision based off this i want you back in 2-3 days for a vaginal ultrasound i have seen sranger things happen im gonna say a little prayer on this. so tomaro i find out again if this is ending or just begining and im up down everywhere hope against hope that by some act of god they were wrong n thats why me my mom and the doc seen a tiny baby waving at us monday. or it could be that god granted me the chance for my baby to tell mommy goodbye. idk just prayers moma thank you let go and let god

Quoting Scar.:

I'm so sorry to hear that. My prayers go out to you in this difficult time.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)