Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

long time coming update, *caution graphic photo*

Posted by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:03 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 202 Total Views

Hi ladies,

I have been gone for a long time. After losing Maranda
I lost myself. I ignored the needs of my living children, my husband began drinking heavily. We couldnt cope with the pain of losing our daughter. I moved back home, he stayed stationed in Wyoming. We tried to reconnect but nothing worked. We divorced but remained friends. A year later I met a wonderful man and became pregnant with a little boy who is now almost 3. My husband and our three kids are happy and healthy.

Even through all of this as marandas birthday is fast approaching the pain is still there, deep in my heart. I still visit her grave and pull out her photos every now and again. My ex husband and I are still very close and still tell eachother "I love you" whenever we see eachother. Now that its all over we both agree that life without maranda couldn't happen together.

This year for her birthday we are releasing balloons graveside and finally letting her rest, together.

The photo here is hard to see because it is a photo of a photo, but I think she was so beautiful.

My heart has healed somewhat and life is good, but I will always remember my time with my daughter and how much she changed our lives.

Thanks for always listening,
Marandas mama.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
kayteebug93
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 9:24 AM
im sorry. ill be praying for you as her bday approaches. she is beautiful
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)