Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is Beach Body The Home Biz For You? Click Here To Find Out!

Posted by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 3:50 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 101 Total Views

Do you have a passsion to change your life & the lives of others? 

Are you outgoing and enjoy meeting new people? 

Are you wanting to start a home based business?

Beach Body may just be your DREAM JOB!

Beach Body is the company that brings you an outstanding line of health and fitness products.

You probably recognize some of them ......Insanity, P90X, Brazilian Butt Lift, Turbo Jam, Hip-Hop Abs, Shakeology meal replacement shake and so much more.

Intrigued?  Read over the FAQ's below .....

Q: How do I become a Beachbody coach?

YOU can sign up to be a coach today, no matter where you are at in your fitness journey. Do you love fitness, helping others, and want to work from home? We are expanding our team and currently looking for self-driven, motivated, and passionate people.

Q: How much does it cost to become a COACH?

A: The total cost to sign up as a coach is a ONE TIME fee of $39.95. That price includes a Business Starter Kit, your websites, and details on the opportunity itself.

The only recurring fee is the $15.95 hosting fee for your 2 websites (Beach Body & Shakeology) and ongoing training. That's it. Or- if you get a challenge pack (with a workout and Shakeology ......this is recommended), the coach sign up fee of $39.95 is waived. Email me for details on this: MyFitnessRally@gmail.com

Q: What if I am not at my goal weight or I don't know a lot about fitness?

A: This is an ONGOING journey to get healthy for each of us! As coaches, we aren't expected to know everything there is to know about health and fitness. Being a coach simply means that you are passionate about the area you're in and are helping others. As a coach, you are not expected to be a personal trainer, nutrition expert, or other health professional. All of the programs and nutrition guides have been designed by the experts. To be a good coach you simply have to be driven, health conscious, and ready to be your own boss. And ultimately, as a coach you are a distributor of health products and programs.

---------------------

I have decided to become a coach because it helps keep me on track with my personal fitness goals and allows me to inspire others along the way, doing what I love!!!

You are the average of the people you are around the most. I have chosen to build my team of others who are PASSIONATE, POSITIVE, and MOTIVATED people who truly love to help others transform their health and their life!!!

http://BeachBodyCoach.com/MyFitnessRally

Eileen Wheeler

540-946-6893

MyFitnessRally@gmail.com

by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 3:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)