Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm a military wife and stay at home mom, making easy money

Posted by   + Show Post
Hello ladies,
I am a stay at home mom of a 15 month old and a very proud military wife! Military life is not easy and having a job is even harder. I finally found something that I could work from home whenever I wanted. Now I didn't get rich in 2 days type thing but I have brought in extra money for my family. This is legit money and is not a scam what so ever. It IS posted in the BBB with a A+ rating. All you need to know is how to copy and past on the computer and you are ready to go! I had no skills on the computer but I did know how to copy and paste! Please message me as I would love to chat and help each other out as well!! you may click my link or just send me a message.

http://bigcash.zipnadazilch.com/status/sig.php?id=525767.png

God bless and have a wonderful day!!
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:26 PM
Replies (11-20):
Lanicoop
by New Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 7:35 PM

Hello,

I am new to cafe moms. I am also a stay at home mom and my finance is in the military. I would more information on earning some extra income from home.

marianaybella
by New Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:19 AM

Hello , I'm a military wife too with a little one at home and I"m ready to work but at home  please explain to me all about this job, does it really work? even outside the States?

marianaybella
by New Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:34 PM
Hi I'm a military mom too and I'd really to know all about this. Thanks

Quoting Kaycee02:

I would like some info about this.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
afwomen
by New Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 5:03 PM

Hello , I AM A PASTOR WIFE . AND I NEED  TO HAVE INCOME TO HELP OUT. SO I DID NOT  KNOW WHAT TO DO . AND A FRIEND ON MIND TOLD ME ABOUT THIS HOME BUSINESS . AND IT IS GREAT . ANYONE CAN USE THE BENFIT FROM IT . YOU CAN DO THE BUSINESS OR SERVICES . ITS GREAT . MY WEBSITE IS www.tvcmatrix.com/afdixon . AND IT IS BBB WITH A+RATING .

GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!!!!!

afwomen
by New Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 5:14 PM

Hello , I am not a military wife . I am a pastor wife . I work at home with a good . My website is www.tvcmatix.com/afdixon . Need more info let me know .

TALuke
by New Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 9:55 AM

This doesn't make any sense to me.  You SPEND money to complete the majority of these offers, which in turn eats up the profit you make.  Is this correct or am I missing something?

Moni0528
by New Member on Aug. 9, 2013 at 10:01 PM
Interested in this, please send me more information. My email is monica052879@hotmail.com
IvoryT
by New Member on Aug. 20, 2013 at 2:30 PM

HI, i am interested in what it is that you are doing i have a 8 month old son and i am looking for a way to earn some extra money to help out with the bills that are piling up. If you could tell me more about what it is that you are doing that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

IvoryT

MelanieVL
by New Member on Aug. 20, 2013 at 10:40 PM

Ah I was actually promoting this a long time ago! I forgot why I stopped. I think I focused more on my social media blog. I need to see what this is about and refresh my memory lol.

How long have you been in this company?

Daycarediva585
by New Member on Aug. 27, 2013 at 4:51 PM

I would love to get some more information if possible.  I'm not on Cafe Mom that often so if you could email me at staceybooker@live.com with the information I would greatly appreciate it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN