Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My Miche Handbag Business

Posted by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 8:43 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 217 Total Views
1 mom liked this

I am a founding leader of http://merry.miche.com and run blog called www.handbagshows.com  There are legitimate work from home opportunities. I have found that it is important to research the company that you think you want to represent. Passion for what you decide to do is very important and is key to your success. I love Miche handbags and it shows when I demonstrate the product or write about the products which in turn makes me a successful representative. I am then able to use my enthusiasm to sponsor and help people like you in your Miche business. I hope this helps.

by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 8:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
HandbagShows
by New Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:15 AM

PS  I am located in Mason, OH.  If you want to spend some time with me (and my Miche warehouse), and learn more about the amazing earning potential, call anytime.  You can come over for coffee and quick start your new career from home.  In your first 3 months, you have the potential for earning about $700 in free product (not to mention, commissions weekly)

In January, all hostesses (with a $400 party) can choose a FREE base bag of their choice, on top of the regular hostess benefits.  This is the time to get your friends together and have a handbag BLAST!!

Contact me at 513-204-9050   or browse the site at Https://merry.miche.com    Thank you for your consideration.  Nothing sells itself, like a Miche Bag.  

HandbagShows
by New Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 11:44 AM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN