Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

work from home

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:20 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 318 Total Views

Hello how are u guys? i just joined this site in hopes of support from other moms. Do anyone know of any @ home jobs? I'm currently an insurance agent, but need a break. Change of career. I'm now doing in house servicing where I go to customers houses and collect their insurance. talking about a stressful job. My pay is affected all kinds of ways, by the customer not paying. Any suggestions???? I'm a mother of 5.

by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
kellymsons
by Group Owner on Jan. 2, 2013 at 11:04 AM

Hi MrsFranco, 

Im a mom of 6! I feel your pain. First check the list of places that hires telecommuters for real at home jobs. If youd like a home business, think about what you really like to do and are good at and research home businesses in that niche.

I really do work from home- REAL Work From Home Moms Group 

My life with death row women at  Woman Condemned  

Bitches: Lessons Learned From Death Row 

OHlattemom
by New Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 1:55 PM

Hi there!  Congrats of being a mom of 5!  Big families are hard, but worth it (I'm the oldest of 9!).

I feel your frustration!  I am working on growing my business (and family actually - #3 is due in April!) just as my other teammates have done.  If you have about 30 min some evening, I'd love to share with you what I do.  There is no selling, so inventory, no home parties (if you don't want to) and NO MONEY TO COLLECT.  :o)   Contact me via my website at "Get the Details" tab at:  http://www.yourfamilyfriendlyhome.com/.  We are a health and wellness company that serves to enhance peoples lives by using safer everyday products and getting people out of debt.

Rebeccakey2013
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:47 PM
Check out my webpage rebeccakey2013.myitworks.com
We are looking for distributors
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
blessed2bworkin
by New Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 8:22 AM

Good morning! I too understand. I was burned out on my home business and I have sold everything under the sun. Cold calling is just no fun and I know that is what insurance sales is all about. Ugh! I have recently started something that is really unique. Your experience would really help you with this opportunity as well, except no telemarketing, no cold calling-yay! 

As you start doing research, be careful of all the scams. Find a company with a proven track record and a lot of third-party validation. A company is very good at promoting itself, what impresses me is when they are recognized by other reputable companies. 

If you'd like to have a conversation, message me or go to our website for more information. I am excited about this company, the incredible team of women I work with and getting paid on a consistent basis. I truly enjoy what I am doing now, especially being able to homeschool my kids.

www.CareerAndFamily.net

Have a blessed day!!

Paula

Thesavingsgirl
by Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 12:35 AM

Did you find what you were looking for? Check out http://incarerxcareer.weebly.com 

Completely Free and has an "A" rating with the BBB

bzymomx03
by New Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 8:08 AM

Hi ladies.

As busy Moms, we are all looking for a way to juggle home, work and kids.  Working at home has seem to become the solution for all of us.  I used to work 60 hours doing 2 jobs.  One away from home and one at home.  The at home job has now become my full time job and I make the same money.  I make my own hours and am here for my 3 children when they need me.  I can now go to their school plays, activities and whatever else they need me for.  

Like all other at-home-jobs out there, when I first heard about it I thought it was a scam, but turned out to be a LEGIT JOB.  I do not sell products from home, I do not solicit people over the telephone.   I work Customer Care straight from my home office.  If you have a computer then you can do this job just like me.

I know you might be skeptical but believe me, it's true.

Please get in touch with me if you want to discuss this more.  I will give you the website also to verify any information that you may need.

Donna 

bzymomx03@aol.com

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)