Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Customer Service/Technical Support/Sales Representatives-Virtual

Posted by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 12:17 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 384 Total Views
Virtual Customer Service/Technical Support/Sales Representatives

This is a virtual work at home opportunity. You will be taking inbound customer service/technical/or sales calls for a variety of companies, such as Major Cruise Lines, Home Improvement, Telecommunications, Roadside Services, Major Theme Park, and Leading Tax Software Company. This is a genuine work at home position, you will be an independent contractor. You must have a pleasant phone voice and be able to type 25 WPM. Must have a computer with Windows XP or Windows 7 and a land line analog phone to be able to take calls for your client. Once you are certified on your project you will be taking calls the next day. Training is anywhere from 2-4 weeks and done in a virtual classroom. Please apply at www.kahl.me for an interview. We are also a Military friendly company and have a special program for veterans/spouses/active military. Flexible schedule to fit your needs.
  • Compensation: $9.00-15.00 per hour
  • Telecommuting is ok.
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 12:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
helenn
by New Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 6:23 PM

Hi.  I was wondering if you could give me some more information on this.  Thanks.

maddie8704
by on Aug. 6, 2013 at 1:38 PM

i would like so more info on this and how it all works, thanks

imworkathomemom
by Member on Aug. 25, 2013 at 4:55 PM

You can call me maddy, or go to our website and fill out the app and email me.  phone is 229-247-8658 is our office number and email is cindy@kahl.me.  our website is http://www.kahl.me/

Cindy Riley

imworkathomemom
by Member on Aug. 25, 2013 at 5:00 PM
1 mom liked this

Helen,

Please visit our website at http://www.kahl.me/ or feel free to call me at 229-247-8658 my email is cindy@kahl.me apply at our website, we partner with Arise Virtual Solution to provide work at home opportunities, I have been partnering with them for 10 years and I have worked for Carnival cruise lines with them for 9 years.  I love it and I choose my own schedule I just have to service the minimum hours for my client which is 15.  They are inbound calls and no telemarketing or cold calls or calling out.  Let me know if I can answer any more questions for you.

Cindy

ilovemykids365
by New Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 11:27 PM

I applied and used your name as a referral. I'm hoping this works out. Really need to start making money for my family asap. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)