Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Looking To Build a Team

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 7:07 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 112 Total Views

Hello Everyone, my name is Angie and I am a military spouse and mother of two boys.  We have moved around so much that is hard to find a job that that transfers with me. After failed attempts at Home Based businesses, I have finally found one that practically sells itself and I get to work with a great much of ladies.

With Origami Owl Custom Jewlery you can do what you love + love what you do. Get involved with a unique social selling business that's setting a new standard in the industry. Be a part of the trend that's sweeping the nation!

Origami Owl was founded by a 14 year old, how many other successful business can say that.

I am looking to build friendships and a team of like minded individuals who would like to own thier own business and support thier families doing something they love.

Origami Owl is currently extending a limited number of exclusive opportunities to join our team. Launch your own business as a Designer with Origami Owl + help others create stylish customizable jewelry that they'll cherish.
email: angie1.orgiamiowl@gmail.com
Desinger Number 15359
Contact me for more details!

by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 7:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)