Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How many times have you had to get ready for work, not really wanting to go? There are many reasons that you would rather stay home. For instance: Katie has a soccer game that you don't want to miss, you miss having dinner with your family, your boss is a jerk, medical reasons, or maybe you are just too tired. If you could only work from home, you wouldn't face these issues. 

I am a mother of 3 beautiful children, ages 11, 9, and 8. I go to school full time, run an online craft shop and for a little extra money, I have found a great company to team up with. I no longer have to fight with my boss to get important days off. I don't have to ever worry about working a holiday. I don't have a set schedule. I work when I want, where I want.

I know that you are thinking that this sounds too good to be true. It really isn't. I don't sell anything. I don't stock inventory. I am a real person that really believes in making a difference. I sold vaccuum cleaners, I sold fire alarms, I was even a telemarketer at one time. I HATED those jobs! So believe me when I tell you that I was very leery when trying to find a way to work from home while raising my family. 

I found what I was looking for! If you are ready to begin working from home with a wonderful, supportive company, just let me know you are interested, and I will send you the link!

by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 4:28 PM
Replies (11-14):
littlebit44
by Member on Aug. 3, 2013 at 10:59 PM

Here is the link

http://www.womensfashionbiutique.kitsylane.com/offer/J20hbKx

angelbaby_c2000
by New Member on Aug. 5, 2013 at 1:36 PM

That is not the link. Stop spamming my post.

MaknItWork
by New Member on Aug. 9, 2013 at 2:09 PM

can i have info too please?

Luckymom2309
by New Member on Aug. 10, 2013 at 10:47 AM
Can you please send me the link?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN