Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

are you a mom that would like more time with your kids?

Posted by on May. 19, 2013 at 10:45 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 107 Total Views
Are you a Mom that has grown tired of the 9-5 rat race? Would you love to earn a salary from your own home office?
We are seeking 3-5 individuals that are looking to make a minimum of $1200 this month. Our team is experiencing more growth then we can handle-we are not MLM- we do not carry inventory or host sales parties!
Must be self motivated.Have access to a PC or laptop.
Must have leadership ability.Customer service an asset.
Please inbox for details
by on May. 19, 2013 at 10:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Keno123
by New Member on May. 29, 2013 at 8:11 AM

I am interested please contact me at kenoshaisnice@yahoo.com

littlebit44
by Member on Jun. 5, 2013 at 9:49 PM

Looking to work from home? No startup cost it's FREE!!!

I've started an online Boutique called Womens Fashion Boutique. I'm enjoying customizing my Boutique, filling it with products, and writing reviews. The cool thing is, I'm actually earning money in the process! In fact, I make up to 25% on every sale.

The transactions are all online so all I have to do is pick the pieces I think my friends will love. My website does the marketing and shipping for me. It's totally flexible, so it fits into my busy schedule.

I think this would be a great opportunity for you, too. It's completely free to sign up. Check it out at http://womensfashionboutique.kitsylane.com/offer/J20hbKx

If you're interested or have questions, let's chat more about it so I can fill you in on the details.

Talk soon,

Tina

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)