Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Want to be your own boss?

Posted by on May. 21, 2013 at 12:41 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 141 Total Views

We are looking for several college students or stay at home moms to do online marketing & sales. Must have access to a laptop or PC and the ability to work out of your own home office.

This is a commission-based position. We pay $25 - $125 per account plus bonuses. You can choose to work the hours you want - would fit well with another job you might have.

If you're not a student or mom but are internet-savvy and are over 18 you are welcome to reply too!

Feel free to visit my website at http://www.connectingfromhome.com/denisef or

please respond with your name, phone number and some info about your current situation so we can set up a webcast overview. (PM me)

by on May. 21, 2013 at 12:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
binari
by New Member on May. 22, 2013 at 9:04 AM

i like to know more details about how  can i work with u

littlebit44
by Member on Jun. 5, 2013 at 9:55 PM

Looking to work from home? No startup cost it's FREE!!!

I've started an online Boutique called Womens Fashion Boutique. I'm enjoying customizing my Boutique, filling it with products, and writing reviews. The cool thing is, I'm actually earning money in the process! In fact, I make up to 25% on every sale.

The transactions are all online so all I have to do is pick the pieces I think my friends will love. My website does the marketing and shipping for me. It's totally flexible, so it fits into my busy schedule.

I think this would be a great opportunity for you, too. It's completely free to sign up. Check it out at http://womensfashionboutique.kitsylane.com/offer/J20hbKx

If you're interested or have questions, let's chat more about it so I can fill you in on the details.

Talk soon,

Tina

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)