Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It is summertime!!!! What are you doing?

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 12:07 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 110 Total Views

Do you feel like you are missing out on the beautiful summer weather, camping trips, ball games, or other memory making activities with your family? Maybe you are making those memories, but afraid of the dangers that are lurking out there like diseases carried by insects, or harmful rays from the sun. If I told you that there was a way that you could solve both of those dilemmas at the same time, would you be interested in knowing more?

This is not a miracle over night million-dollar scheme. This is a legitimate way to clean up your family's environment, save money, as well as make money from home, or anywhere that you may be. If you would like to know more, let me know and I will send you the links to read over!

Crista Davis

by on May. 24, 2013 at 12:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
littlebit44
by Member on Jun. 5, 2013 at 9:52 PM

Looking to work from home? No startup cost it's FREE!!!

I've started an online Boutique called Womens Fashion Boutique. I'm enjoying customizing my Boutique, filling it with products, and writing reviews. The cool thing is, I'm actually earning money in the process! In fact, I make up to 25% on every sale.

The transactions are all online so all I have to do is pick the pieces I think my friends will love. My website does the marketing and shipping for me. It's totally flexible, so it fits into my busy schedule.

I think this would be a great opportunity for you, too. It's completely free to sign up. Check it out at http://womensfashionboutique.kitsylane.com/offer/J20hbKx

If you're interested or have questions, let's chat more about it so I can fill you in on the details.

Talk soon,

Tina

angelbaby_c2000
by New Member on Jun. 5, 2013 at 10:54 PM

Thank you, but as you can see, I am already working from home :)

Quoting littlebit44:

Looking to work from home? No startup cost it's FREE!!!

I've started an online Boutique called Womens Fashion Boutique. I'm enjoying customizing my Boutique, filling it with products, and writing reviews. The cool thing is, I'm actually earning money in the process! In fact, I make up to 25% on every sale.

The transactions are all online so all I have to do is pick the pieces I think my friends will love. My website does the marketing and shipping for me. It's totally flexible, so it fits into my busy schedule.

I think this would be a great opportunity for you, too. It's completely free to sign up. Check it out at http://womensfashionboutique.kitsylane.com/offer/J20hbKx

If you're interested or have questions, let's chat more about it so I can fill you in on the details.

Talk soon,

Tina

Thesavingsgirl
by Member on Jun. 6, 2013 at 12:49 PM

I'm hosting an online chocolate party this week only! Want to come??? Click Here!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)