Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

help me to find a job that i can work staying in home .

Posted by on May. 26, 2013 at 12:22 PM
  • 26 Replies
  • 1061 Total Views

i have one child and going to have another new baby after 3 more months.need to do  a  job,and it must be a  job that i can work  staying in home because of my 2 years old daughter.have working experience with writing articles for magazines.like to try any kind of work that i can do staying in home. 

by on May. 26, 2013 at 12:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
carrie-bug
by New Member on May. 27, 2013 at 4:18 PM
I work with eco friendly company all is work from home email me carrieebug@gmail.com
Tallell97
by New Member on Jun. 5, 2013 at 6:53 AM

Please refer to my latest post in the forum..

http://www.cafemom.com/group/474/forums/read/18610312/Serious_Ebay_Sellers_Needed_Part_Time

Have an Ebay account?  Want to Join my Ebay Team? Contact me with your Ebay ID

typing

littlebit44
by Member on Jun. 5, 2013 at 9:43 PM

Looking to work from home? No startup cost it's FREE!!!

I've started an online Boutique called Womens Fashion Boutique. I'm enjoying customizing my Boutique, filling it with products, and writing reviews. The cool thing is, I'm actually earning money in the process! In fact, I make up to 25% on every sale.

The transactions are all online so all I have to do is pick the pieces I think my friends will love. My website does the marketing and shipping for me. It's totally flexible, so it fits into my busy schedule.

I think this would be a great opportunity for you, too. It's completely free to sign up. Check it out at http://womensfashionboutique.kitsylane.com/offer/J20hbKx

If you're interested or have questions, let's chat more about it so I can fill you in on the details.

Talk soon,

Tina

SOUTHERNGAL2
by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 10:34 AM

I am posting ads with Cap Rewards. It's very easy. I do it while my daughter takes a nap.

It will not get me rich or anything but it does help pay a bill or two each month.

DJ0331
by New Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 1:18 PM

Hi Binari!   If you're still looking, I've gotten started with a networking marketing company, It Works!  Selling health supplements, and there's a lot of awesome ladies on my team that are Stay at Home Moms!  My direct sponsor just quit her job to stay home with her little one due to her success! :) 

Please email me if you'd like to know more, I'd love to help you be able to stay home!!

wrapbostonitworks@gmail.com

Dyan

sccreationsmom
by New Member on Aug. 2, 2013 at 2:19 PM

Hello,

I am a homeschool Mom of two girls ages 10 and 7 and I also work from home.   I work for an Inc. 500, International Wellness Company referring people to switch to toxin-free products for their home.  I like this job because I get to meet new people and since we have moved within the last two years, I can keep in touch with friends and acquaintances from where we used to live.  Working this business from home, I get the flexibility to schedule it around my kids' homeschool and other activities.  (And it's a nice take a break during the day to talk to adults too!!) 

If you are interested in learning more, please call me or text me at 303-880-4327.  Either way, I hope you find something that you are looking for while at home.

Angela

mthomas9801
by New Member on Aug. 3, 2013 at 5:57 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi, If you are still looking for work from home. There is a very quick way to earn money with a company simply by directing people to a company where they can try different companies such as Netflix, Walmart, DirectTv etc. The nice thing about it is there is such a small investment of only $1 to start and you can start earning money right away. I have been looking for a job, and it is tough having children and having to work outside of the home. I finally found something I can do to help supplement our income! You are welcome to email me at thomas.margie98@gmail.com
tonib819
by New Member on Nov. 6, 2013 at 10:12 PM

Hi, I am an independent consultant for Rodan & Fields, the same doctors that created Proactiv have a new venture in skincare for all skin types.  We are always looking consultants to help spread the word on these amazing products, this is a direct selling business however if you have a computer and the ability to talk to people, I'd love to tell you more.  No parties and no inventory required!

imagine if you partnered with the doctors when they created Proactiv, where would you be today?? Well now we can :)

JtbJewelrychest
by New Member on Nov. 11, 2013 at 8:29 PM

Kitsy Lane Jewelry is a great opportunity that allows moms to open up a successful online boutique that you can call your own.  You pick out your own business name and you get to design your own online storefront.  What's great is that you get to hand select your own inventory that you would like to sell and you get to even pick out your own weekly sale items.

Customers order directly from your website and Kitsy Lane writes you a check each month.  There are always ways to boost your online sales through online coupons, promotions, contests, etc.  What's also great is you can link your facebook account and Twitter accounts to generate more sales.  The jewelry sells itself because it's absolutely stunning!

If you are interested in opening up your own Jewelry Boutique ( i promise.. no startup fees.. it's risk free) go tohttp://jtbsjewelrychest.kitsylane.com/offer/dl1DTZm.  It's that easy!

If you would like to browse my boutique, please go to http://jtbsjewelrychest.kitsylane.com   See for yourself on the stunning jewerly pieces you could sell!

With Love, Josephine

Follow me on twitter: @jtbsjewelrychest 

PajamaMama246
by on Nov. 12, 2013 at 7:12 PM

Binari, steer clear of marketing unless you know what your doing and ready to be "hooked" line and sinker....Try LiveOps, or google sites like LiveOps and you will find more. You can also do surveys/offers if your interested send me a PM for the link thanks

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)