Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Want to work from home badly:(((((

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 4:01 AM
  • 15 Replies
  • 601 Total Views
Hello ladies a little about my self I am a single mother of 2 a 6yr an a 2yr an I am desperately in need of a work at home job me an my children's need are growing an I don't have enough money to keep up with them:( I work a hectic schdule at a dead end job barely making ends meet I also work with motor club of america but haven't made any money yet...I'm looking for a no fee to start an possibly no experience necessary job if any off you ladies could help me find something I coukd greatly appreciate it.... an also if it helps I live in Georgia.....
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 4:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
OHlattemom
by New Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 12:56 PM

Hi!  I am a stay at home mom of 3 under 3!  I have my own business so I am always looking for more customers and other moms who want to do the same as me!  Need more time, money, and keep a healthy family? Why not consider switching stores? If you are going to clean your home, bathe yourself, put on makeup, work out, and snack.... why not do it cheaper, faster, healthier, and with a company that truly CARES about their customers? Send me a message and I'll get you the details!

sccreationsmom
by New Member on Aug. 2, 2013 at 2:16 PM

I am a homeschool Mom of two girls ages 10 and 7 and I also work part time from home.   I work for an Inc. 500, International Wellness Company referring people to go to toxin-free products for their home.  I like this job because I get to meet new people and since we have moved within the last two years, I can keep in touch with friends and acquaintances from where we used to live.  Working this business from home, I get the flexibility to schedule it around my kids' homeschool and other activities.  (And it's a nice take a break during the day to talk to adults too!!) 

If you are interested in learning more, please call me or text me at 303-880-4327.  Either way, I hope you find something that you are looking for while at home.

Angela

imworkathomemom
by Member on Sep. 3, 2013 at 11:03 PM

mstrigger,

I am not sure you are going to find a no fee start up work at home, but I have been working at home for 10 years now, I partner with a company called Arise Virtual Solutions and actually have my own company, I take inbound customer service calls for a major cruise line and have been doing it for 10 years.  I have a 140 contractors that work with me I will be happy to give you the info, you have a background check 12.95 csp 101 normally 99.00 but this is waived if you are a student or military or spouse of military, and you have your client certification and that is anywhere from 29-100 right now and that is reimbursed to you after 6 months.  I have 4 kids and I am a single mom and I have supported my family doing this.  It is a legitimate company that has been in business a very long time and I encourage you to google Arise and my company which is Kahlcenter, llc.  If your interested apply at our website http://www.kahl.me/ or you can email me at cindy@kahl.me and I will be happy to give you more information.

lakidd12765
by New Member on Sep. 4, 2013 at 11:34 AM

Interested in learning more. Currently I work for First Student as a school bus monitor. Pays well, but it's Union and I want no part of this. They take money out of my paycheck that I earned and it really pisses me off. I was hired on with no knowledge that they were Union until weeks after. This is my second school year with them, but I don't want to do this anymore. Tired of working to give my money away. Free money to them that they don't even work to earn. What sucks is Even if I were to opt out. I still have to pay Union dues. Makes me angrier by the day I'm working for them. 

Not looking to get rich. Just want to be able to make money from home and not have to neglect the things that need taken care of at home. 

you rock

MiaLightyear
by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 3:23 PM

Hello, my name is Mia Staneart and I think I can help.  My husband and I run a growing and successful home based business through Lightyear Wireless. They are out of Louisville, KY and are registered with the BBB with an A+ rating as well. The work at home opportunity allows people to receive no contract unlimited everything (talk, text & web) FREE wireless cell phone service while getting paid for it and helping others do the same. 

They use all Verizon & Sprint networks and so the payout, bonuses, commissions and residual income is outstanding.  You live in Georgia so that is actually really good because 200 million dollar company called Birch Communications out of Atlanta GA just merged with Lightyear Wireless to market, grow and take Lightyear Global.  This is huge and that deal will be final this month.  Our presidential director also lives in Bonita Springs, FL and he is a top earner with Lightyear Wireless & millionaire and he will really help you market your business.

When you get 3 others to join up under you then your wireless servide will be free.  You can also use your approved existing cell phone and port your number over.  We have some September promotions going on right now so all new reps signing up will get their money back at whatever level they sign for if they get 3 other reps to join within their first 90 days as well.

This is a top opportunity for 2013 & going into 2014.  It is growing and so is the 240 billion dollar wireless telecommunication industry that we are in. 

I hope this information helps and it could be a great opportunity for you or any mom for that matter looking for a real home business.

If you have any question please feel free to send me a message. I posted the Lightyear Wireless opportunity within this group under the add opp topic and so it contains links and information.

God bless & good luck

Bcw5
by New Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 12:29 PM
GET PAID TO SHOP!

I have joined a new AMAZING NEW & UPCOMING company that is in PHASE 1 OF 4- great time to reap the big benefits!! The website just launched this past Tuesday 9/3/13!! We are looking for social marketers! Our company will pay you to send out links to drive customers to their retail website. You will receive commission on their purchases and their friends purchases so on and on=$$$$$$$$! Work from home at your pace! Upscale home, health and wellness products. How easy is that! $29.95 member fee to join plus product purchase of your choice! You can start for as little as $60.00!

NO HOME PARTIES, NO INVENTORY, NO MONTHLY REORDERS!

TO SHOP VISIT:

www.modere.com/9s9b7n

coupon code: 9s9b7n

10% OFF WITH FREE SHIPPING OVER $50.

TO JOIN AS A SOCIAL MARKETER:

https://blythe.shiftingretail.com

I would LOVE the opportunity to help you earn extra income!

toughcookie1104
by New Member on Sep. 14, 2013 at 7:12 PM

This company offers a great service and even better commissions! Check this out to see if your interested.

http://www.yourfuturelooksbrighter.com/

eilasp
by New Member on Sep. 16, 2013 at 4:46 AM

Well, I know that often times finding a work from home "JOB" can be challenging, and if you find one often its high competition for the postition. I started my own business when I left the corporate world, but that usually takes quite a bit of cash up front.  My business is still growing so I have had to find additional ways to increase my income from home to replace what I was making.  One thing that I have recently found, and it is fairly new is a really cheap program that you can start before leaving your job and quickly build up. I don't want to break any rules, but I really like helping people, so if you want to check this out, it only costs $5 to start, and has 100% commissions paid directly to you daily, and its residual income. http://www.5dwsite.webs.com

DARRIANSMOM16
by New Member on Sep. 16, 2013 at 9:46 AM

Hi! I am a work from home mom and I love my job.  I would love to share my experiences with you and see if I can help you work from home also.  

SophRichRel
by New Member on Sep. 16, 2013 at 3:22 PM

Hello, I'm an Independent Solavei Member. I get paid when I refer people to Solavei cell phone service. When I sponsor 3, a trio, I get paid $20.00.

There is no sign up fee. The monthly cell phone service is $49.00 + tax. When you sponsor 3 trios you're cell phone bill gets paid and for every trio after that you keep the money.

Compensation is paid through a Solavei debit card :

Photo Credit: Direct Selling News

After Sept. 21st an all new Social Commerce opportunity will be made available to all members. When you use your "Purple Card" to purchase products with major retailers you get discounts and commissions. More will be revealed after the 21st Solavei All In Bash

Take a tour of my website, there's no obligation to sign up, and you can learn more and make an educated decision as to whether you'd like to become an Independent Solavei Member yourself :)

http://yolandacrisostomo.sharesolavei.com

Have a Blessed Day! ~Yolanda~

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)