Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Want to work from home badly:(((((

Posted by   + Show Post
Hello ladies a little about my self I am a single mother of 2 a 6yr an a 2yr an I am desperately in need of a work at home job me an my children's need are growing an I don't have enough money to keep up with them:( I work a hectic schdule at a dead end job barely making ends meet I also work with motor club of america but haven't made any money yet...I'm looking for a no fee to start an possibly no experience necessary job if any off you ladies could help me find something I coukd greatly appreciate it.... an also if it helps I live in Georgia.....
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 4:01 AM
Replies (11-15):
Mglaspie
by New Member on Sep. 29, 2013 at 1:49 AM

Hello, I work with a company called Jewelry In Candles, where there is jewerly in every candle, earrings, rings, necklaces, etc and the rings come in a size 6,7,8, or 9. You can become a representative for free, no monthly fees or setups. You can run your business the way you want. You can even do direct sales, if you are interested, please let me know. Thanks

PajamaMama246
by on Oct. 8, 2013 at 1:16 AM

you can try survey sites like this:

http://www. cashcrate. com/509226

cupcakegrace
by New Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:51 PM

Hi,

I have totally been there! I am writing you for a specific reason. I recently started a new business and i'm on track to earn an extra $900-$1000 a month by January 2014 working part time. I also have a full time position as a billing manager at a local health center. Schewww. :)

I am currently looking to add 3 more people to my team. Are you interested in extra income? Hope you are doing well in your search.

Amanda

araveaux@yahoo.com or you can respond on here

cupcakegrace
by New Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:51 PM

BUMP!

loridori4
by Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 6:56 PM

Hi there....I just signed up with a company that pays you to play the Lottery, even if your numbers never win! 

You can check it out here. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN