Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Work at home inbound Kahlcenter

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 12:40 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 411 Total Views
1 mom liked this
I co-own a business a virtual staffing agency who partners with Arise Virtual Solutions to provide work at home opportunities. Kahlcenter is running a special for anyone who signs up with us from the following states: Washington, California, New Hampshire, Texas, Kansas, Kentucky, Delaware, North Dakota and Arizona gets a 50.00 bonus if they sign up and choose a project within 10 days of creating your profile. We are looking to fill 1000 contractor positions by the end of December, so if you know of anyone that needs a job, you all know that I have been doing this for 10 years every since Sophie came home from China and have done very well. Please post this on your facebook as we have special discounts for Military and Students. Please go to www.kahl.me for more information and to apply. We are also hiring from all other states. These are the states we are running our promotion in. So even if its not you that is looking for a job, everyone knows someone that would love the opportunity to work from home. Pass on the information, give the gift of a job to someone who needs it. You can find my contact information on our website, my phone and email are there, please contact me. Cynthia
by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 12:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Ehukai
by New Member on Aug. 31, 2013 at 4:35 PM

Are you hiring contractors who live in Hawaii?

imworkathomemom
by Member on Sep. 1, 2013 at 9:54 PM
Yes we do. You can email me directly if you would like at cindy@kahl.me or go to our website at www.kahl.me
imworkathomemom
by Member on Sep. 1, 2013 at 9:54 PM
Yes we do. You can email me directly if you would like at cindy@kahl.me or go to our website at www.kahl.me
YogaPiscesMama
by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 4:10 PM
Can you set your own hours? What is the pay like? And are there any upfront fees you must pay? Thanks
imworkathomemom
by Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 1:46 PM

Yes you can set your own hours, the fees are the background check, 12.95 the arise basic certification which if you are a student or a military spouse is waived if not right now it is on special for 49.00 and then your client certification class and that is anywhere from 49-200 which we reimburse to you after 6 months.  The day after you certify you are working.  I have partnered with Arise for 10 years and I love this company and now have 140 contractors that work with my company.  You can work as little as 15 hours a week and up to 99 the choice is yours.  You can apply at our website http://www.kahl.me/ and I will be happy to send you a packet.  Or you can call me at 229-247-8658 my name is cindy riley or you can speak with Hans Kahl and we will be happy to answer any questions that you have.  I have worked Carnival Cruise Lines for the past 9 years with Arise.  They are inbound calls only, no telemarketing at all, no third party marketing when you choose your client then you are working for that client through Arise. 

Cindy Riley

Kahlcenter, LLC

Office 229-247-8658

Cell:  229 -630-1031

cindy@kahl.me

toughcookie1104
by New Member on Sep. 14, 2013 at 6:59 PM

That is a lot of money just to get started. With the economy the way it is, how can people afford to pay that much just to get started? What is a client certification class? And what are we being certified for exactly? How much time is there between when you sign up and take take the class and are certified to when you are actually working and able to earn money?

Thanks for the info.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)