Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Work at home taking inbound customer service/technical support/sales with Kahlcenter, LLC

Posted by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 5:06 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 82 Total Views

co-own a business a virtual staffing agency who partners with Arise Virtual Solutions to provide work at home opportunities. Kahlcenter is running a special for anyone who signs up with us from the following states: Washington, California, New Hampshire, Texas, Kansas, Kentucky, Delaware, North Dakota and Arizona gets a 50.00 bonus if they sign up and choose a project within 10 days of creating your profile. We are looking to fill 1000 contractor positions by the end of December, so if you know of anyone that needs a job, you all know that I have been doing this for 10 years every since Sophie came home from China and have done very well. Please post this on your facebook as we have special discounts for Military and Students. Please go to www.kahl.me for more information and to apply. We are also hiring from all other states. These are the states we are running our promotion in. So even if its not you that is looking for a job, everyone knows someone that would love the opportunity to work from home. Pass on the information, give the gift of a job to someone who needs it. You can find my contact information on our website, my phone and email are there, please contact me. You can also email me at cindy@Kahl.me or again our website is http://www.kahl.me/ for more information.  We are not selling anything this is a legitimate work at home opportunity.  I have partnered with Arise for 10 years and worked my current client for 9 years.  If you have any questions email me and I will be happy to give you my number and answer any questions that you may have.

Cindy

by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 5:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)