Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Looking for stay at home jobs

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 2:51 PM
  • 21 Replies
  • 709 Total Views
1 mom liked this

I am a mother to three wonderful children ages 17, 13 and 7. I am looking for legitimate work from home jobs.. Any leads would be helpful. 

by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 2:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sophielan
by New Member on Jan. 17, 2014 at 1:49 PM

Hi Shellnh,

i am happy to reply to your question and i am sure if you take a little of your time on what i'am going to present you .you will do just great and you will find a lot more of moms creating their own business and making a strong residual income each month online,with the most cost effective home-based business out there.look at here http://www.sfi1.biz/13579259

God bless your kids

peaches2139
by New Member on Jan. 17, 2014 at 2:56 PM

Make This The Best Year Yet!

The Women’s Dream Team will help you change your life from the inside out. We are a team of women from around the world that support and nurture you as you define and achieve what you want in life. Please visit and click on “Hitch Your Wagon to a Star” for more information.  i been looking for work 2 years i started working couple days ago i look at the presentation and started the next day email me:nappyb3auty@gmail.com and i send you a link im happy to help

Thesavingsgirl
by Member on Jan. 20, 2014 at 10:25 PM

I'm looking for people who enjoy reading books and writing reviews as well as sharing ads on facebook, twitter, and stumbleupon. This is completely free and you get paid instantly for book reviews and every two weeks for ad posting. 

Watch the Video - CLICK HERE

Add me on facebook for questions or after you join so that I can add you to our facebook support group. 

http://facebook.com/krista.hammon.79

tonib819
by New Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 11:36 PM

Hi, would you consider having your own business to be able to work where and when you want? no parties necessary and no inventory required. 

We are always looking for consultants to join our team and spread the word on some amazing products and business opportunity.  I'm a consultant with Rodan &Fields, the same doctors that created Proactiv Solution have a new venture in aging skin, I love what I do!

good luck!

Linds2203
by New Member on Jan. 26, 2014 at 9:04 AM

I just started selling Plexus Slim.  It is an all natural weight loss solution.  There are hundreds of testimonials with before and after pictures.  I have felt my own resuls and I am only 3 weeks into taking the product and  I have lost over 10 lbs and feel great! My mom is currently using it as well and she has heart stents and just got it cleared by her doctor to take.  It also has a 60-Day money back guarantee!  If  you wanted to sell it would only cost $35 to become an ambassador.  If you wanted to buy the welcome pack you could and get reduced price roduct, but you do not have to.  Email me for more information! ")  Linds2203@yahoo.com or check out www.plexusslim.com/lindseyrembacki    You won't regret it!

USARomanceChick
by New Member on Jan. 30, 2014 at 8:08 PM

I am a Taboo Essentials distributor! I work from home and set my own hours; be your own boss today! This is such a fun company with tons of awesome perks & rewards! Many distributors earn over $75+ per hour! You can even sell on eBay or do couples parties! It's totally up to you! Training provided! Our home office is out of Vegas. If you would like more information or to request a catalog; check out my website: www.tabooessentials.com/davia

This is a fun way to earn great income! Must be over age 18.Inventory NOT required.

Dgoss
by New Member on Feb. 7, 2014 at 8:59 PM

Here is the info on my work from home job. I work for a company called ZipNadaZilch or ZNZ, and they are partnered with Fortune 500 companies and pay us to refer ppl to these companies to try their products. You sign up for a free trial, and then either cancel your membership or continue with it, your choice. There are many trial offers to choose from, and a few are free so most ppl choose them. All you would do is sign up for a trial offer and then refer others to do the same by copying and pasting simple ads (just like the one you saw from me) and for each referral, ZNZ pays you $20. It is the easiest money ever, and free to get started with! I copy and paste ads to social media sites and free classified pages to get new referrals, and you would do the same and then give them instructions. It is that easy!

If you choose the credit score offer, it will place a $1 charge on a valid cc or debit card (no prepaids) but it will drop right off again, making this offer completely free! Many ppl like this offer since there is no upfront cost at all.

You can email me with any questions you may have

gossdeannie@yahoo.com

Here is the link to get started:

http://one.zipnadazilch.com/index.php?referral=960868

canbeamom
by New Member on Feb. 10, 2014 at 6:30 PM

Help Wanted all 50 states: Join my team would you like to find your home base dream job that makes 50% profit PartyLite is designed to fit with your schedule a few hours a week or a full-time gig it's up to you the more time you invest, the more $$$ you can earn.
ask for details leave a message here on cafe mom

Savannah5205
by on Feb. 11, 2014 at 9:26 PM

My name is Savannah and I'm a fulltime mommy, with a full time job and a full time passion for my Home Based Business. 

Just a little back story about me: 

I married DH when I was 18, and was beyond excited to follow him whereever the military took him. We started our family very quickly and by our 4th wedding anniversary we were very blessed to have 3 amazing children (DD - 1/13/2006 - 40wks, 9lbs,1oz),  DS1 - 3/9/2007 (32wks. 4lbs, 1oz), and DS2 - 11/8/2008 (23.5wks - 1lb, 4oz)!  Unfortunately, in 2010 our lifes were flipped upside down when the military was "right sized" and many service members and thier families found themselves back in civilian life... We were one of those families. 

I, unlike DH, was fortunate enough to find a job quickly. Sadly, the rapid change from Military to Civilian left us with high debts and low incomes causing us to be in a very uncomfortable position.  Eventually, DH found a job, but the damage to our credit was already done... 

Several of my friends were selling various items, ranging from Pampered Chef to Pure Romance, yet I could never find it in me to attempt direct sales. I could not wrap my brain around how I could convince someone to buy from me, and not the other girl across the court. How was I, a young mother and reserve wife with 3 small children ever going to be able to be profitable selling anything? I eventually gave up on the idea of doing anything direct sales related...  A few years went by, but I still could not get the idea out of my head that there had to be something else out there I could excel in. Then I was introduced to Scentsy.

At first I didn't really know much about this "wickless wax thing". Sure it seemed like a great thing, but I really hadn't heard much about it. Sure, I had a ton of those no-name wax wamers, and wax melts, but I had never seen Scentsy being sold in stores, so it had to be a little hole in the wall product, right? A another year passed, and I started hearing more and more about Scentsy. The scents were AMAZING, and the warmers were exquisite, but I still wasn't too sure if this was really what I've been looking for all these years? Sure, the product is great, but did I have what it takes to do this? That's when I reached out to learn more. 

After talking to several friends, who have been deeply involved with Scentsy, I knew that Scentsy was exactly what I had been looking for, and signed right up! They are products I have no problem standing behind! The products Scentsy has to offer are child friendly, simple, safe, and not to mention scent-sational!

I recently decided to expand my Scentsy Family sales into Grace Adele on January 1st, 2014. With Grace Adele you can't go wrong - Just follow five simple steps to create your perfect look. 

Grace Adele makes it simple to put your style on display: Pick My Bag Color, Choose My Bag, Add My Clutch, Style My Bag, & Style Me. Design your perfect look with a selection of smart - stunning - accessories. 

Two weeks after adding Grace Adele to my repertoire I decided it was time to jump on the Fondue Band Wagon! Velata is another Scentsy Family line which consists of fun fabulous fondues: scrumptious, premium Belgian chocolate & delicious cheeses warmed and served in a plug-and-play, fun-to-use warmer that keeps your fondue at the perfect temperature for dipping — no flame, no scorching, no complicated instructions, and no messy cleanup!

While my journey is just beginning, I have no doubt the future is bright. How could it not be with a Company as amazing as Scentsy? If you don't believe me, check it out for yourself. Opportunity is knocking,  don't hesitate to open the door and let your journey begin today.  I mean, why not? Who doesn't want to get paid to party?

rsblaine
by New Member on Feb. 15, 2014 at 2:56 PM

We are a gifting company that is seeking for people that want to make patr time of full time income.  we provide free training and support.  Our company has an A rating with the BBB.  For details and more information visit our website at giftsofluv.labellabaskets.com.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)