Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Work From Home Business Ops -List Here Only!

Posted by   + Show Post

If you have a work at home business that youd like to share please tell about it here. And ONLY HERE.
Once a week I will spotlight one home business in an extra ad with all thier information. Please let me know if your interested.

Ill start- I sell Mary Kay cosmetics and Im really enjoying it. I was a top sales rep for AVON  twice in my district.  I was introduced to Mary Kay and was so shocked at the amount I could have made in commission had I been with them all along I switched immedietly. Its an easy side income for me becuase Im so busy already I just slide my MK in with everything else I do.

Id love to share the opportunity with anyone interested. Just PM me! Ill be with you every step of the way.

by on Feb. 10, 2007 at 4:29 PM
Replies (1341-1349):
Ehlana
by New Member on Jun. 5, 2014 at 5:21 AM

I am looking for fellow women who are passionate, motivated and interested in learning more about launching your own business venture and coming on an amazing journey! 

I am already seeing the benefits of being my own boss. More time to spend with my family, more time to spend on my studies, more time to do the things I love and more freedom and flexibility than I've ever had before. I am so happy with my decision and proud to be part of a fast growing, super supportive and inspiring Global team.

Our Product

Using science and adult stem cell technology, this range works to reduce the signs of ageing by rebuilding and rejuvenating the skin at a deep cellular level; improving the overall health of your cells to keep them young and vital. It can also help with redness, rosacea, scarring, acne, cracked heels and varicose veins. With AMAZING results and testimonials from individuals all over the world, I am super excited to present this range to you and know that you will love it just as much as I do.

Our Opportunity

It's no surprise that our customers feel the difference and want to share their success. What does surprise many is the financial opportunity they find. Our company offers a remarkably rewarding Financial Rewards Plan for selling our products and building an independent distribution business. Plus, we literally change the way people live and experience the world through extraordinary Travel Incentives. 

Unique products, proven system, no party plan or stock to carry. 

Don't let fear of the unknown hold you back and opportunity pass you by! At the end of the day, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain!

TRAINING PROVIDED! WEBSITE PROVIDED! ONLINE MARKETING SYSTEM PROVIDED! 

For more information, email ehlanalane@gmail.com  

Tipmomof4
by New Member on Jun. 8, 2014 at 12:28 AM
I work for a referral company called Instant Rewards. Most companies (Game Fly, FreeCreditScore.com, Disney book club, Wal-Mart, and much more) offer a 7 day or 30 day trial to try out their services (some are free, some are a small fee). We simply refer people to try their offers and get paid for it.

I personally spend about 2-3 hours per day, placing ads (like the one you responded to), and when people ask about it, I explain what we do and walk them through the sign up process. Once they sign up, we get paid (min $20 per person, max $120 per person). Even if the person cancels the offer. That’s all.

This video will give a good explanation of -what- we do (sorry, it cuts off in the end!): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqhadXZgqmY

We are backed by the BBB and were approved by the IRS, which is why after you make $600 with the company you have to submit a W9 tax form just like any other job would have you do as well.

Email me at : tiffanycartrus@gmail.com
Ajma
by New Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 6:00 PM

My name is Tammi and I am stay at home mom. I have 2 boys age 3 and 7. I feel so lucky to be able to spend time with them. I have been searching for ways to earn extra income with a flexible schedule for awhile. I found a few jobs, but didn't match my schedule.

A friend introduced me to E-Bay and it changed my life. This is the best thing & it's so fun! I sale items on E-bay for a profit through drop shipping. The great thing about this you don't have to physically ship or store items. it's all done at the click of a button. If you want to learn more send me a message or click on link below

http://dsdomination.com/webinars/1/index.php/?s1=Ajma07.

TraceyFTBH
by New Member on Jun. 16, 2014 at 11:48 PM

I have a wonderful opportunity especially for Moms! In fact my company is now seeking ambitious people to work at home with our award winning team! If you would like to work at home 100% on the internet with a successful team of moms, this could be a great fit for you!  

· No Cold Calling

· No Products to Buy or Sell

· No approaching friends and family

To request an interview and receive full details via email, visit www.freedomtobehome.net. You can also call me toll free at 866-377-4107. We will be conducting interviews all month. 

~Many Blessings!busy mom

ggm3
by New Member on Jun. 17, 2014 at 2:11 PM

I am a stay at home mom and I work part time from home.  If you would like more information please let me know.

Lkayrene
by on Jun. 21, 2014 at 8:40 PM

Hello Moms, My name is Lovey. I am a social entrepreneur and EM Squared, LLC Independent Ambassador.

Have you ever wanted to do something that matters? That has a bigger purpose?

The EM Squared (EM2D) Project is a world wide movement to erradicate childhood malnutrition through the social entrepreneur business model. The project launched just 2 weeks ago. Already, we are providing whole food nutrition to over 7,500 children and being rewarded for our efforts. This is a true win-win movement!

View this video to catch the vision of the project: www.LifeForTheChildren.com

Join us and champion the movement to help end childhood malnutrition with the EM2D Project. Become a social entrepreneur and do well by doing good for the world.

Work from home and save children's lives! 

Blessings to all!

LoveLife800
by New Member on Jun. 25, 2014 at 12:13 PM

Are you looking for an exciting way to make extra income from home? Earn $100-$600 per week working very part-time hours from home. This is a 100% work from home opportunity; there are no kits to buy, no home parties, no selling products, no home parties, no cold-calling, no telemarketing and no door-to-door sales. Training is provided; no experience is needed. Duties required posting light ads and responding to light e-mails. If you can do this; this would be a perfect opportunity for you. Learn full information or get started HERE

Pink1903
by New Member on Jun. 26, 2014 at 10:39 PM

Would love to help you become an independent counsultant https://www.pinkzebrahome.com/AmandaPippin

jamwithkari
by New Member on Jun. 27, 2014 at 12:56 PM

Hi there, my name is Kari and I recently joined with a fairly new company and absolutely love sharing the product and company with other people.  I am an Independent Consultant for Jamberry!  Jamberry is the new nail revolution.  Gone are the days of nails that chip and flake, and gone are the days of the single color manicure.Jamberry nail wraps arm you with style and confidence while demanding very little of your time and money.  I would love to share this awesome product with you.  Take a peek at my website at www.kmarkel.jamberrynails.net.  Or email me at kari@jamwithkari.com for a free sample.  Once you try it... you will never go back to regular, toxic nail polish again.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)