Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SOMEONE TELL ME WHY...ADVICE/ANSWERS ARE NEEDED, PLEASE.

Posted by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 10:59 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 354 Total Views

OK, THIS MAY NOT SEEM VERY IMPORTANT...BUT IT IS TO ME...SO, PLEASE HELP.

FOR ANYONE WHO HAS BEEN READING SOME OF MY POSTS, THEY KNOW MY BABY'S DADDY IS BASICALLY A DEADBEAT LOSER, WHO HAS DONE EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD TO ME...--EVEN THOUGH I'VE BEEN SO GOOD TO HIM---....AND OTHERS IN MY LIFE, ie, MY FAMILY,....YOU NAME HE HAS DONE IT---LIE, CHEAT, GET ALL CRAZY ON ME, ETC.--- HE WILL BEAT OUT ANYONE YOU KNOW FOR THE TITLE OF THE WORLD'S BIGGEST A--HOLE...SO, FINALLY AFTER 3 1/2-4 YEARS, AND 2 KIDS, ....I SAID ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, I'M DONE. SO, HE CALLS, TRYING TO RUN HIS USUAL GAME....I GUESS TRYING TO GET ME BACK AGAIN, WHO REALLY KNOWS....AND I TOLD HIM TO LEAVE US ALONE AND NOT TO CALL. HE AGREES NOT TO CALL, BUT CONTINUES TO CALL. I'M TRYING TO MOVE ON WITH MY LIFE, AND GET RID OF HIS LOSER A-- ...SO, WHY WON'T HE JUST DO AS I ASK, AND NOT CALL.....HIS BEEN AN A--HOLE, SO FAR, WHY BE AN A--HOLE ON THIS....WHY IS HE DOING THIS....AND WHY IS IT BOTHERING ME....ANY TIPS ON HOW TO MOVE ON, EVEN THOUGH HE CONTINUES TO CALL, AND I WANT TO ANSWER THE PHONE.....ANY TIPS ON HOW TO RESIST THE URGE TO ANSWER....

THANKS IN ADVICE, FOR YOUR RESPONSE TO THIS LADIES, ......I NEED IT BECAUSE IT'S DRIVING ME NUTS.....

by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 10:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
cpreciouskitty
by New Member on Apr. 18, 2007 at 10:48 AM
Well im kind of having the same problem as you just a little different, me and my sons father got together when he was in iraq he came back we spent 3 1/2 days together i came back home and 2 weeks later i found out i was pregnant a week before that we would argue almost everyday cause he always had promised me that he would come and see me but never had the time cause he was always drinking with his friends or going out so i got tired of it and left him alone he would call me and tell me he loved me and missed me but i knew it was all bs, we talked until i was about 3 months then he disappeared when i was in labor i got in contact with him and told him and he told me he couldnt come cause he was going home for xmas break i was so pissed.  He just got back from iraq in november but while he was there we would chat and he always wanted something to argue about and started name calling and i would get really stressed and start crying i mean he would bascially put me down so one day we chatted for almost 2 hours and i told him how i felt how he talked to me and he apologized but it didnt stop he just kept on so 3 months before  he came back from iraq his wife cheated on him for the 3rd time and thats when he started being really nice and talking to me right i was so happy but when he left iraq they got back together and went back to the same thing, my son just met his dad for the first time and now his wife is accusing me that i want him back cause i constantly call him but i tell her why does he always give me his number if he dont want me to call, i stopped calling him but his wife will make up a little lie and he would call me and straight up cuss me out for no reason and he would call and call and i would tell him just leave me alone and then he willl start saying that hes going to take off his rights and hes going to take my son from me, so i just let my phone ring and ring until he gets tired of calling and leaving me mean voicemails, i really dont know what to do in my situation i think he just needs to loose his wife cause hes never going to be happy, he dont even talk to his own family cause of her but thats his choice hes a big boy now.
momof3trs
by New Member on Apr. 20, 2007 at 2:11 PM
wow........damn, he's really messed up....and his wife is stupid....i'm glad you stopped answering his calls....thanks for your post, girl. wanna talk sometime...
--theresa--
littletrouble
by on Apr. 23, 2008 at 10:08 AM
hunny you should change your #  an also let the cops know this way they can have it on record because he is harassing you or stalking you. also you can get a restraining order on him especially if you know for a fact that he is dangerous. an I'm not trying to tell you what to do but if you are scared of him then you need to take precaution an think about your kid they are what cames first !!!! an you should also let anybody  that watches your kids not to let him have them  or see them an you should let them see a picture of him so they know what he looks like. you never know what he might  try next an also change the lock on your door you don't know he might have a copey of this one.
i'm sorry i'm not trying to scare you but now an days you just can't be sure.
 good luck an i hope this can help yo a little.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)