Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

whats ur favorite exersize on the wii fit?

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:40 PM
  • 9 Replies
  • 195 Total Views

My name is Myrydyth and i am new with the wii fit and with exersizing in general. The wii fit says i should weigh 145 i am 171 and have been doing the wii fit for the past two weeks. So far my favorite exersize is the boxing. it makes me sweat the most LOL What is ur favorite exersize so far?

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
londamg
by Group Admin on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:48 PM

i like the step the best

DarkFaery131
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:52 PM

I love step & hula hoop!

I'm becoming a big fan of the boxing too now that I gave it a try :D

Tracy2863
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:53 PM

Hi Myrydyth!

Welcome to the group!

Great question! I love to hear what others find fun and helpful on the wii.

I am also a huge fan of the boxing. I love to get my aggressions out.

I have to say that my favorite thing to do right now is the 21 minute routine that londamg challenged us to set up and use over the weekend. It has a mix of yoga and strength training exercises and really gives me a great workout in 21 minutes. I LOVE it!

Yoga - The Warrior and Sun Saluation

Strength Training - Lunges! I feel this everytime I do it! WOW!

Aerobics - Rhythm Boxing, Rhythm Parade, Free Steps, and Skateboarding (fit plus version)

Balance Games - Soccer one and where you drop balls in the holes.

Merrydish78
by Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:57 PM

lol thats funny cuz  i did those exersizes this past weekend! I find that when i do the wii fit i do over an hour at a time cuz i wanna try them all :D

Quoting Tracy2863:

Hi Myrydyth!

Welcome to the group!

Great question! I love to hear what others find fun and helpful on the wii.

I am also a huge fan of the boxing. I love to get my aggressions out.

I have to say that my favorite thing to do right now is the 21 minute routine that londamg challenged us to set up and use over the weekend. It has a mix of yoga and strength training exercises and really gives me a great workout in 21 minutes. I LOVE it!

Yoga - The Warrior and Sun Saluation

Strength Training - Lunges! I feel this everytime I do it! WOW!

Aerobics - Rhythm Boxing, Rhythm Parade, Free Steps, and Skateboarding (fit plus version)

Balance Games - Soccer one and where you drop balls in the holes.

Faith123
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:18 PM

My absolute favorite exercise is the advanced step aerobics, followed closely by hula hooping and rythym boxing. I wish I had the coordination to do more of the  yoga exercises -- lol! 

PunkyBabe
by Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:19 PM

I always do my yoga routine and strength training for 36 mins,do some of my wii fit plus routines for and the rest is aerobics fo a total of an hour and 30 mins daily sometimes if my body is not sore 2 hours...

armytoddler boylaughing

kristi95
by Member on Jan. 19, 2010 at 6:48 AM

Maybe I'm a masochist but I love the Jackknife challenge and of course the snowball fight.  I also like the island bike riding, it's so easy to go an hour on the more advanced levels and never realize it.

momma2kadymae
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 10:08 AM

My favorites are the advanced step aerobics, the soccer, the cycling, and the rhythm parade.  I'm just learning the yoga exercises (1 new one every day), so I don't have a favorite yet.  I haven't tried the strength exercies yet.   

CafeMom Tickers
stefaniejane
by New Member on Jan. 19, 2010 at 12:39 PM

Snowball fight!!! Closely followed would be the Hula Hoop, Basic Step and Boxing...

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersFree Icons PhotobucketPhotobucket

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)