Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Amazon.com -- The Biggest Loser - $29.99

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 5:28 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 175 Total Views

Amazon.com has The Biggest Loser for $29.99 right now.

It will change frequently and quickly. I have stalked this game over the last week and a half and this is the lowest I have seen it besides the crazy $20.99 price I saw once.

I am anxiously awaiting the one I purchased last week for 32.99!

Click Here!

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 5:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
momtwo3_thatsme
by New Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 7:35 PM

I bought this game a few weeks ago when it was 19.99 at target and i don't like it....I find it to be so boring that i dread putting it in....i'm just glad i didn't pay full price of 40.00 for it!!

Tracy2863
by on Jan. 20, 2010 at 12:57 PM

Just curious, did it start out boring for you? or was it as the weeks went on? I started it last night and OMG it was a lot more of a workout than the wii fit. I think I felt like I did more with this one and I could definitely feel my heart rate increase. With the wii fit, I never really break a sweat when doing it.

Oh, and I tried the first challenge. Hard as heck!

Quoting momtwo3_thatsme:

I bought this game a few weeks ago when it was 19.99 at target and i don't like it....I find it to be so boring that i dread putting it in....i'm just glad i didn't pay full price of 40.00 for it!!

londamg
by Group Admin on Jan. 20, 2010 at 2:28 PM

i guess maybe i'll try and find mine used LOL then if its not good it wont be as much of a disappointment

kristi95
by Member on Jan. 20, 2010 at 3:46 PM

Quoting londamg:

i guess maybe i'll try and find mine used LOL then if its not good it wont be as much of a disappointment

It takes some getting used to.  It is not nearly as movement sensitive as the wii fit or EA Active.  I got really frustrated at first with the challenges not registering my movements correctly.  So I just moved onto the yoga routines and warm up and cool downs.  It's nice to have the BL game though to shake up my routine every once in awhile but definately not an everyday work out game.

momtwo3_thatsme
by New Member on Jan. 20, 2010 at 9:27 PM

Quoting kristi95:

Quoting londamg:

It takes some getting used to.  It is not nearly as movement sensitive as the wii fit or EA Active.  I got really frustrated at first with the challenges not registering my movements correctly.  So I just moved onto the yoga routines and warm up and cool downs.  It's nice to have the BL game though to shake up my routine every once in awhile but definately not an everyday work out game.

I agree, I get so frustrated when i'm busting my A$$ and it is not registering that i'm doing it. I do enjoy some of the individual exercises and i guess i like having it around for a change of routine but i'm still glad i did not spend more than 20.00 for it!!

momtwo3_thatsme
by New Member on Jan. 20, 2010 at 9:33 PM

i know it seems like a lot of people like this game so i may be in the minority here but I found it extremely boring from the first time i used it & my DH doesn't like it either.

so how are you liking it so far??

Quoting Tracy2863:

Just curious, did it start out boring for you? or was it as the weeks went on? I started it last night and OMG it was a lot more of a workout than the wii fit. I think I felt like I did more with this one and I could definitely feel my heart rate increase. With the wii fit, I never really break a sweat when doing it.

Oh, and I tried the first challenge. Hard as heck!

Quoting momtwo3_thatsme:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)