Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

NameMelina Armbrust( originaly I came from Philippines)

Birthday:  March 4,1982

States: IL

Kids:  I have a 1 year old adorable son who I loves the most

Membership:  January 2,2010

Your Goals:  To be healthy as possible,tones some muscles,lose some weight and since I become a member here try my best to motivate others(hopefully I help through my post) and I wish I be like Jessica Albas's sexy body(lol)...

Lets get to know each other here,it would be more fun hanging out with you...

armytoddler boylaughing

by on Feb. 3, 2010 at 1:18 PM
Replies (21-30):
Calypso_013
by on Aug. 13, 2010 at 3:09 PM

Name: Tiffany Woody (yeah, I got a lot of jokes/teasings in school)
Birthday: September 3, 1983
State: WA
Kids: 1 yr old boy
Your Goals: I need to loose at least 50 pounds. I haven't stepped on a scale in a few months so I'm not sure of the exact number. Really, its probably more like 70-80 pounds by now. My ideal weight is 135, I look great at 135. Honestly though I'll settle for 150ish. I get winded just walking one block on a slight incline, am totally out of shape, and that needs to change. I want to be able to run with my kid(s) and play sports and such with him(them) without feeling like I'm about to die. *lol* I also know that if I don't loose this weight before we decide to get pregnant again I'm going to have VERY big problem on my hands. Because if it's hard now, I don't even want to think about hard it'd be then.

So. Hello. :) I'm looking forward to having people around to push me. I'm a procrastination queen. 

Love is the Law
- Truth is the Bond
Tiffany Marie
Woman Taken by the Wind

"To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight... and never stop fighting."
-
E.E. Cummings

MargauxG
by on Oct. 4, 2010 at 3:19 PM

Name:  Margaux

Birthday:  November 27, 1987

States: NY

Kids:  Elijah - 3.5, Tiernan - 1.5, Kylie (almost) 3 months.

Membership:  Today - 10/4/2010

Your Goals:  Get rid or some "baby fat" and pretty much tone up...I Don;t want to lose weight but gain muscle.

mom2maddie06
by Member on Oct. 25, 2010 at 9:04 PM

Hi!! I'm new!

Name: Misty

B-day: Sept. 7th

State: The Show Me State- Missouri :)

Kids: My husband and I have a 4 year old daughter that is amazing and hilarious!! 

Membership: Today :)

Goals: Lose weight, stay motivated, and feel better!! Hopefully help with TTC.... 

ttfnt20
by Member on Nov. 3, 2010 at 2:06 PM

Name: Stacy

Birthday:  2-10-83

States: tx

Kids: one very active 5 year old son (plus i watch 5 other kids ages 18mnths to 6 yrs) so youd think im active enough huh? lol

Membership:  Nov 3rd 2010

Your Goals:  I want to get to a healthier weight and get into a dress thats been hanging in my closet way too long lol

unique_puzzle
by New Member on Jan. 21, 2011 at 6:05 PM

NameCamille

Birthday:  October 28, 1975

States:MO

Kids:  I have a seven year old daughter and a 5 year old son

Membership:  January 21, 2011 to this group I assume?

Your Goals:  To be healthy as possible and tone my body. 

IQuitCounting
by New Member on Feb. 4, 2011 at 11:41 PM

Name:  Tiffany

Birthday:  Aug 27th

States: WA

Kids:  Jude, DOB 09/13/08 (two years)

Membership:   Since... spring of 2008?  I think.

Your Goals: To tone my thighs (always a target area, even pre-baby), my stomach (I want my flat stomach back!) and get some energy back.  I'm already down to my goal weight (135) I just want some definition back... which is proving to be very difficult.

LoGaNsMOM0619
by on Feb. 5, 2011 at 2:15 PM

NameNatasha OMeara (Tasha)

Birthday:  March 26,1979

States: TX

Kids:  Logan, 2 1/2...Mackenzie, 7 and Jaime, 14

Membership:  Feb 4,2011

Your Goals:  To be healthy. Lose about 20lbs. Tone up and just generally look & feel better about myself. Joined to try & stay motivated & possibly motivate others.

dusky_rose
by on Feb. 18, 2011 at 12:22 PM

NameSue

Birthday:  March 27, 1965

States: WA

Kids:  4 children, DD age 20, DS age 18, DD age 15 and DS age 3

Membership:  I forget how to get this info, is it membership to this group or to CM?

Your Goals:  I am working on getting toned and possibly losing 5 more pounds.

froghopper
by New Member on Feb. 18, 2011 at 3:23 PM

name :stephanie 

birthday: jan. 28

state: PA

kids: I have 3.  jack who is four and diagnosed with autism at age 3 and also has low muscle tone         due to his club foot..i think he had the brace on too long!  Sammy is 3 and a crazy hyper kid,             you never know whta he will say or do.  baby joey is 1 and adorable as can be...total daddys             boy!

goals:  well, right now i am most comfy in pjs.  i dont even get dressed unless i leave the house and of course elastic waist is usually involved.  i was not always this fat and i dont wanna be anymore.  i would love to get up in the morning and be comfortable enough to dress for the day in cute jeans and shirts.  i want to lose about 60 lbs but right now i would settle for being consistant with choosing healthy foods and getting back into my wii fit routine.  look forward to working with everyone :)

addicted2jesus
by New Member on Apr. 25, 2011 at 10:36 PM

hi all my name is angel i am a 30 yr old mother to to very special autistic children. i have been married almost 6 years now to a wonderful man and im hoping i can find some encouragement and friendships on here

Nameangel

Birthday: november 13

States: oh

Kids:  jordan who is 8 and honor who is 6

Membership:  4/24/2011

Your Goals:  To be healthy. Lose 32lbs. Tone up and just generally look & feel better about myself. Joined to try & stay motivated & possibly motivate others.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)