Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

NameMelina Armbrust( originaly I came from Philippines)

Birthday:  March 4,1982

States: IL

Kids:  I have a 1 year old adorable son who I loves the most

Membership:  January 2,2010

Your Goals:  To be healthy as possible,tones some muscles,lose some weight and since I become a member here try my best to motivate others(hopefully I help through my post) and I wish I be like Jessica Albas's sexy body(lol)...

Lets get to know each other here,it would be more fun hanging out with you...

armytoddler boylaughing

by on Feb. 3, 2010 at 1:18 PM
Replies (21-30):
by on Aug. 13, 2010 at 3:09 PM

Name: Tiffany Woody (yeah, I got a lot of jokes/teasings in school)
Birthday: September 3, 1983
State: WA
Kids: 1 yr old boy
Your Goals: I need to loose at least 50 pounds. I haven't stepped on a scale in a few months so I'm not sure of the exact number. Really, its probably more like 70-80 pounds by now. My ideal weight is 135, I look great at 135. Honestly though I'll settle for 150ish. I get winded just walking one block on a slight incline, am totally out of shape, and that needs to change. I want to be able to run with my kid(s) and play sports and such with him(them) without feeling like I'm about to die. *lol* I also know that if I don't loose this weight before we decide to get pregnant again I'm going to have VERY big problem on my hands. Because if it's hard now, I don't even want to think about hard it'd be then.

So. Hello. :) I'm looking forward to having people around to push me. I'm a procrastination queen. 

Love is the Law
- Truth is the Bond
Tiffany Marie
Woman Taken by the Wind

"To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight... and never stop fighting."
E.E. Cummings

by on Oct. 4, 2010 at 3:19 PM

Name:  Margaux

Birthday:  November 27, 1987

States: NY

Kids:  Elijah - 3.5, Tiernan - 1.5, Kylie (almost) 3 months.

Membership:  Today - 10/4/2010

Your Goals:  Get rid or some "baby fat" and pretty much tone up...I Don;t want to lose weight but gain muscle.

by Member on Oct. 25, 2010 at 9:04 PM

Hi!! I'm new!

Name: Misty

B-day: Sept. 7th

State: The Show Me State- Missouri :)

Kids: My husband and I have a 4 year old daughter that is amazing and hilarious!! 

Membership: Today :)

Goals: Lose weight, stay motivated, and feel better!! Hopefully help with TTC.... 

by Member on Nov. 3, 2010 at 2:06 PM

Name: Stacy

Birthday:  2-10-83

States: tx

Kids: one very active 5 year old son (plus i watch 5 other kids ages 18mnths to 6 yrs) so youd think im active enough huh? lol

Membership:  Nov 3rd 2010

Your Goals:  I want to get to a healthier weight and get into a dress thats been hanging in my closet way too long lol

by New Member on Jan. 21, 2011 at 6:05 PM

Birthday:  October 28, 1975

Kids:  I have a seven year old daughter and a 5 year old son

Membership:  January 21, 2011 to this group I assume?

Your Goals:  To be healthy as possible and tone my body. 

by New Member on Feb. 4, 2011 at 11:41 PM

Name:  Tiffany

Birthday:  Aug 27th

States: WA

Kids:  Jude, DOB 09/13/08 (two years)

Membership:   Since... spring of 2008?  I think.

Your Goals: To tone my thighs (always a target area, even pre-baby), my stomach (I want my flat stomach back!) and get some energy back.  I'm already down to my goal weight (135) I just want some definition back... which is proving to be very difficult.

by on Feb. 5, 2011 at 2:15 PM

NameNatasha OMeara (Tasha)

Birthday:  March 26,1979

States: TX

Kids:  Logan, 2 1/2...Mackenzie, 7 and Jaime, 14

Membership:  Feb 4,2011

Your Goals:  To be healthy. Lose about 20lbs. Tone up and just generally look & feel better about myself. Joined to try & stay motivated & possibly motivate others.

by on Feb. 18, 2011 at 12:22 PM

Birthday:  March 27, 1965

States: WA

Kids:  4 children, DD age 20, DS age 18, DD age 15 and DS age 3

Membership:  I forget how to get this info, is it membership to this group or to CM?

Your Goals:  I am working on getting toned and possibly losing 5 more pounds.

by New Member on Feb. 18, 2011 at 3:23 PM

name :stephanie 

birthday: jan. 28

state: PA

kids: I have 3.  jack who is four and diagnosed with autism at age 3 and also has low muscle tone         due to his club foot..i think he had the brace on too long!  Sammy is 3 and a crazy hyper kid,             you never know whta he will say or do.  baby joey is 1 and adorable as can daddys             boy!

goals:  well, right now i am most comfy in pjs.  i dont even get dressed unless i leave the house and of course elastic waist is usually involved.  i was not always this fat and i dont wanna be anymore.  i would love to get up in the morning and be comfortable enough to dress for the day in cute jeans and shirts.  i want to lose about 60 lbs but right now i would settle for being consistant with choosing healthy foods and getting back into my wii fit routine.  look forward to working with everyone :)

by New Member on Apr. 25, 2011 at 10:36 PM

hi all my name is angel i am a 30 yr old mother to to very special autistic children. i have been married almost 6 years now to a wonderful man and im hoping i can find some encouragement and friendships on here

Birthday: november 13

States: oh

Kids:  jordan who is 8 and honor who is 6

Membership:  4/24/2011

Your Goals:  To be healthy. Lose 32lbs. Tone up and just generally look & feel better about myself. Joined to try & stay motivated & possibly motivate others.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN