Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How long have you had the Wii Fit board?

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2010 at 8:38 PM
  • 10 Replies
  • 356 Total Views

Just curious about how long everyone has had their Boards?? Does anyone know how long the life of the board is supposed to be?

by on Nov. 16, 2010 at 8:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ComotionGirl
by Group Owner on Nov. 19, 2010 at 2:17 PM

I had pre ordered mine and got it the day it came out!!!!

mom2maddie06
by Member on Nov. 19, 2010 at 10:42 PM

Is it acting up or is it still "good as new" ?? I've had mine since they were pretty new too...

ComotionGirl
by Group Owner on Nov. 20, 2010 at 11:28 AM

I havent had any problems with it.  But I also haven't used in a few weeks.

mom2maddie06
by Member on Nov. 20, 2010 at 6:47 PM

I wasn't having any problems until, week before last.. It would just bring up a black screen saying replace batteries, BUT the batteries were brand new. I would turn the board off and then turn it back on, it would be fine for a few minutes and do it again... I'm not sure what is up with it.

ttfnt20
by Member on Nov. 21, 2010 at 2:05 PM

ive had mine since february and still acts like new as long as i change the batteries.

Tracy2863
by on Nov. 24, 2010 at 12:40 PM

I got mine last January and it still acts brand new.

I have no clue what could be up with yours though.

mom2maddie06
by Member on Nov. 27, 2010 at 12:59 AM

That is the only thing it's ever done.... Sooo HOPEFULLY just a little glitch. 

mymygoodness
by New Member on Jan. 1, 2011 at 6:23 PM

I've had my Wii fit board since December of last year. It hasn't acted up or done anything strange like yours. It always tells me when to change the batteries. You have to take the game out of the player when you turn it off or it will not want to turn on again. For Christmas this year, I got a stair stepper for the Wii Fit board!
It goes from 3 inches to 6 inches, and it's really hard! Right now I can't do more than 20 minutes at a time on it. I like it, cause now I can really feel the burn! The flat board just wasn't doing it for me. Maybe now I can really loose some weight.

FrenchGrey
by on Jan. 14, 2011 at 10:55 AM

apparently Ive had it 300 days LOL so it tells me. 

mom2maddie06
by Member on Feb. 8, 2011 at 3:04 AM

Where did you find the stair stepper?!

Quoting mymygoodness:

I've had my Wii fit board since December of last year. It hasn't acted up or done anything strange like yours. It always tells me when to change the batteries. You have to take the game out of the player when you turn it off or it will not want to turn on again. For Christmas this year, I got a stair stepper for the Wii Fit board!
It goes from 3 inches to 6 inches, and it's really hard! Right now I can't do more than 20 minutes at a time on it. I like it, cause now I can really feel the burn! The flat board just wasn't doing it for me. Maybe now I can really loose some weight.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)