Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Best Cardio on Wii Fit?

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2011 at 10:56 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 1312 Total Views

What do y'all do to really work up a good sweat? I like the running programs to get the heart pumping...I find the step kind of boring but I haven't tried the advanced yet. 

by on Jan. 14, 2011 at 10:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
londamg
by Group Admin on Jan. 14, 2011 at 11:19 AM

yes the step can be boing. i alternate i'll usually do step,then a short basic run,hula hoops,advanced step, long basic run, advance step the 10 minute boxing

FrenchGrey
by on Jan. 14, 2011 at 1:02 PM

thanks

Quoting londamg:

yes the step can be boing. i alternate i'll usually do step,then a short basic run,hula hoops,advanced step, long basic run, advance step the 10 minute boxing

Zippie
by Member on Jan. 14, 2011 at 1:40 PM

I like playing around with the bicycle riding to get the flags, I don't do the shortest route. I take time to jump over the ramps, fly over the hills, just goof off but I still have to be running in place to make the bicycle go

FrenchGrey
by on Jan. 14, 2011 at 1:57 PM

I don't think vie done that one...ill give it a shot. thanks!

Quoting Zippie:

I like playing around with the bicycle riding to get the flags, I don't do the shortest route. I take time to jump over the ramps, fly over the hills, just goof off but I still have to be running in place to make the bicycle go

FrenchGrey
by on Jan. 15, 2011 at 4:05 PM

Ok I did the Bike game that was suggested and I really liked it! It got my heart rate up and broke a little sweat. Then I did the long run again and bettered my score by 2%. I got another run unlocked. I did the hula hoop too....good stuff. 

i.heart.rachel
by on Jan. 26, 2011 at 8:55 PM

The rhythm boxing on 10 minutes gets me going. Hula for 10 minutes burns quite a few calories too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)