Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I just did EA sports active 2 for the first time....*also update on weight loss*

Posted by on Jan. 20, 2011 at 2:24 PM
  • 11 Replies
  • 408 Total Views

If you want a SERIOUS work out.....GET SA2! 

It made Wii fit look like a joke. I haven't sweat that much in a long time and it felt fantastic! 

BTW last week (doing Just Dance and Wii fit along with eating a good diet) I lost 4.4 lbs! 

IT can be done ladies! 

by on Jan. 20, 2011 at 2:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
skull_diva2
by on Jan. 21, 2011 at 10:53 PM

Congrats on the weight loss! How do you like Just Dance? I really want the game cause it sounds great just would hate to get it and be dissapointed in it. Which is better Just Dance or EA2?

FrenchGrey
by on Jan. 22, 2011 at 7:39 PM

SA2 is a hard work out. You will sweat your ass off...curse your trainer...and be sore. But after you finish it you feel really great and proud of yourself. 

Just dance is a ton of fun and great for a lighter cardio work out. Some of the songs are harder than others and they have a way to rate them so you know how hard they are. I love it! It really is so much fun that you don't realize you are getting a work out. 

FrenchGrey
by on Jan. 22, 2011 at 7:39 PM

I did moderate on SA2 You can do easy, mod, or hard. 

londamg
by Group Admin on Jan. 24, 2011 at 1:48 PM

congrats on the weight loss

hempknotter
by on Jan. 24, 2011 at 2:09 PM

congrats on the wieght loss :)

just dance is alot of fun..limited song choices and they get kinda old after a while but i havent played it in a few months so maybe it will be like new again

FrenchGrey
by on Jan. 25, 2011 at 2:07 PM

Quoting hempknotter:

congrats on the wieght loss :)

just dance is alot of fun..limited song choices and they get kinda old after a while but i havent played it in a few months so maybe it will be like new again

Do you have both Just Dance games? I like 2 better than one.

And thanks again ladies for the congrats...ill be weighing in again tonight....im a little scared lol

ILoveCade
by on Jan. 26, 2011 at 12:30 AM

:(  I did the 3 week challege and lost 2 lbs.!!  And everyday off I would do an extra workout, plus I would always burn more calories then the thing estimated!  I cut back on eating and thought I was doing everything right.  It really turned me off the game which sucks because it was expensive!  I guess I will try the 9 week one next and see what comes of that.

FrenchGrey
by on Jan. 26, 2011 at 10:51 PM

Maybe you weren't eating enough...or you were eating the wrong things?

Quoting ILoveCade:

:(  I did the 3 week challege and lost 2 lbs.!!  And everyday off I would do an extra workout, plus I would always burn more calories then the thing estimated!  I cut back on eating and thought I was doing everything right.  It really turned me off the game which sucks because it was expensive!  I guess I will try the 9 week one next and see what comes of that.

LoGaNsMOM0619
by on Feb. 5, 2011 at 4:27 PM

I just started Gold Gym Dance Workout & its sooo fun!!! I love to workout but get so bored on the treadmill so thought a dance workout would be great! Now I wanna try the EA2. I have the first EA but have kinda gotten bored with it...

thanks for the advice

i.heart.rachel
by on Feb. 16, 2011 at 6:43 PM

I have the NFL training camp. LOVE IT.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)