Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ughh!

Posted by on Jan. 23, 2011 at 3:32 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 282 Total Views

Ok girls. I'm down 11 pounds since the first of the year.. ( Yes I have done it with the HCG diet, yes I know many don't consider it healthy but it works for me and I feel GREAT!)  My problem is I am super stressed today and usually when I get stressed I binge eat. Anyone got any ideas to take my mind off it???

by on Jan. 23, 2011 at 3:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
hempknotter
by on Jan. 23, 2011 at 3:56 PM
Not sure what the hcg diet entails...and if it works for u that's great! Stress swallows me hole almost everyday...lol...so sorry I'm no help there..best wishes
londamg
by Group Admin on Jan. 24, 2011 at 1:47 PM

im the same way if im stressed i binge big time! so spill the beans whats the hcg diet?

prettypaws
by Member on Jan. 24, 2011 at 7:06 PM

It's a hormone you take by mouth three times a day and only eat 500 cals a day. I know it sounds like your starving but the hormone makes you not hungry and trains your body to burn fat in a new way that will help you maintain your healthy weight.

londamg
by Group Admin on Jan. 26, 2011 at 5:40 PM

interesting

FrenchGrey
by on Jan. 26, 2011 at 10:54 PM

eek on the HCG ....not something I would do personally but if thats what makes you happy then more power to ya. 

I love to read...so thats what I do to stay away from the food. 

hempknotter
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:40 AM

well...this is the wii fit room....so if u r  bored i suggest using your wii :) good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)