Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

herbalife or slimfast?

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2011 at 2:35 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 3466 Total Views

Poll

Question: which one is best?

Options:

slimfast's 3-2-1

Herbalife

forget them both and just eat healthier

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 5

View Results

okay so...... i was thinking about using slimfast stuff the 321 or what ever since i can buy it at the store. but  also a couple years ago my sister inlaw used herbalife and she lost a lot of weight but she no longer is a distributor so i will have to find one. i want your opinions ladies! have you used either of these? if so how much dose herbalife cost cus my inlaw wont say lol and dose the slimfast work? would you recommend these or no? how do they taste? any info would be great!

by on Feb. 1, 2011 at 2:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
hempknotter
by on Feb. 7, 2011 at 1:24 PM

other than slimfast probably tastes gross....it is loaded with sugars :( and not the right way to go 'diet wise'.......and i no nothing about herballife.

you should eat healthier...making sure you get all your fruits veggies, PROTIEN and FIBER....while watching calories fat and sodium...start taking vitamins/supplements....Chromium, green tea, vitamin B--(super B complex) along with a multivitamin....

i have noticed since i started taking the chromium (piclinate) i am not snacking or wanting to snack as much....it helps your insulin to work right...and obviously its doing its  job if im not parking in front of the fridge every hour looking for a munchie..... B vitamins help your food convert into energy...and green tea is good for you period, loaded with antioxidants....im not an expert--do some research...just thought id share :)

hempknotter
by on Feb. 7, 2011 at 1:25 PM

and drink water water water...

londamg
by Group Admin on Feb. 11, 2011 at 6:18 PM

thank you

FrenchGrey
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 10:27 AM

I'm doing weight watchers and having a lot of great results. It's easier than doing slimfast because it never gets boring...you can always EAT. BUT....if you want to do Slimfast...try freezing it and drinking it like a shake...I thought it tasted better that way when I used to drink them. 

londamg
by Group Admin on Feb. 22, 2011 at 9:58 PM

well im going to try out the herbalife but my sister in law hasnt gotten me started yet. this morning i decided to try and find a new distributer in my area so hopefully someone will call me and get me going soon

dusky_rose
by on Feb. 23, 2011 at 1:54 PM

I have found that changing eating habits is the best way to go so that you can get the weight off and then maintain it. But if herbal life works for you then great. I'm not sure what it is exactly.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)