Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's been awhile...

Posted by on Feb. 24, 2012 at 2:25 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 209 Total Views
1 mom liked this

So I wanted to update all you Moms on my weight loss. I love my Wii Fit and it took off about 20lbs initially.

I did need to boost my workout routine with eating healthy. Drinking water instead of soda. Cutting out sugars and sweets. Eating lean meats and organic veggies. Nothing canned or frozen. Fresh and local.

I also bought a bicycle and that took an additional 50lbs off of me. I started walking 4.5 miles everday... even more lbs started to melt off.

I now ride my bike 8.5 miles a day. I traded my Wii Fit time for a gym pass.. I do 4.5 miles on the elliptical and then 15-20 mins of weight training.

Hardwork does pay off! :)

by on Feb. 24, 2012 at 2:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
MandiLynn
by New Member on Mar. 15, 2012 at 4:12 PM

great job! I would never be able to find that much time to work out each day. I think I get one free hour and that includes shower time before I run out the door to pick up the kids. You must have a lot of free time lol. 

shel_limelight
by Member on May. 19, 2012 at 8:23 PM
1 mom liked this

It's called little sleep and lots of coffee!

londamg
by Group Admin on May. 22, 2012 at 12:05 PM

this is amazing!!! great job

Merrydish78
by Member on Sep. 14, 2012 at 11:31 AM

congrats! i too lost some weight with wii fit then i joined the gym but then i had a baby couldnt afford the gym so now im back to square one doing the wii fit/zumba for wii  and possibly am gonna get a cheaper gym membership 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)