Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A life style change we can ALL make!

Posted by on Sep. 8, 2012 at 12:03 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 107 Total Views

Xyngular is an all-natural weight loss product that helps you loose 9-15 pounds in eight days. At first I was a little worried about this claim but I figured what the heck, I only have 15 pounds to goal weight and even though I loved weight watchers I'd hit a plateau and wasn't getting anywhere! VERY FRUSTRATING!! What you get is XYNG-an all natural nutritional supplements with a proprietary blend of herbal ingredients, vitamins and minerals formulated to assist in increasing energy, improving focus. It will also rep up your metabolism and curb your appetite. LEAN - a vitamin rich protein and amino acid vanilla smoothie that will satisfy the appetite and reduce food cravings. ACCELERATE- a tablet that is formulated to improve fat metabolism and increase energy and stamina. SUPER FRUIT GLOBAL BLEND- a complete nutritional juice formula. It delivers nutritional support with three major types of nutrients; antioxidant rich super fruits, critical primary-antioxidant promoting nutrients, and an herbal blend of adaptogens. You put four ounces in one of your shakes and drink up. Super yummy!  CHEAT- a fiber sprinkle that has been shown to eliminate up to 25 % of calories ingested.

Please message me or find me on facebook or message me here for more info.

Krystin Bachmeier Osterman

by on Sep. 8, 2012 at 12:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)