Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

does anyone do the wii fit

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2012 at 11:36 AM
  • 7 Replies
  • 271 Total Views

Hi everyone

its a long story but i am back on cafemom and i was wondering if anyone is still doing the wii fit? I started doing it again and also i do the zumba 2 for the wii (it is so fun). I feel you burn more calories doing the zumba and it gets me moving more lol Dying for a gym membership though lol 

by on Sep. 14, 2012 at 11:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
ShalaneAnn
by New Member on Sep. 23, 2012 at 1:00 AM
I am trying to get back into doing the Wii Fit and I have the Wii Zumba but haven't tried it yet.
londamg
by Group Admin on Dec. 27, 2012 at 9:04 PM

i love zumba!!! i no longer have a gym membershp but i do it at home with youtube videos :)  unfortunetly this group hasnt been actvie in a very long time. i ocasionaly get on the wii fit but not much. if i had someone to do it with i would. here is another group i am in for if your interested. its not super active but a lot more so then this group http://www.cafemom.com/group/116123

Brook1977
by New Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:09 AM

I just started up again.  Did 15 minutes yesterday on my fitness coach for the wii.  I have 15 post baby pounds to lose

Brook1977
by New Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 8:24 AM

Just wanted to post that I worked out again.  I did 20 minutes on wii fit plus yesterday.  I am so glad that I have been faithful for two days now!  That's a big deal for me...even though I only have 15 pounds to lose.  It's still going to take some commitment.  I am trying my best to stay motivated.  I even told my kids to make sure mommy "remembers" to workout.

SparklingHope
by Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 8:51 AM

I was gonna start the wii fit again, but my son broke the wii remotes!! I have to wait now until I can replace them. Wahh. I like the step counter part of it to get my steps in. I like doing steps. 

SparklingHope
by Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 8:52 AM

But I have the zumba for the xbox kinect too. So I'll pop that in until I can get the remotes! 

piglet91
by New Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 12:50 PM

I have the wii pules i got for xmas i use a lot i thing the gym membership they just cost too much money. i been using my fit i do it every day one the weekend i take a brake from it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)