Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Which workout disc do you have?

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 7:38 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 199 Total Views

Cause I want a new one! And I want one that people like :) I haven't heard good things about the Jillian Michaels one. What other ones are there?

by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 7:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
ComotionGirl
by Group Owner on Jan. 2, 2009 at 7:41 PM

There is a mom on here that was just talking about one.  I will ask her the name of it and if she likes it.......

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
the1youluv2hate
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 7:42 PM

Thanks :) I want a new workout because I am bored with the Wii Fit!

Mommy22boys
by Member on Jan. 2, 2009 at 8:55 PM

We just got outdoor challenge it comes with a mat like Dance Dance Revolution.  It has a bunch of activities.  We got it on Christmas and my brother and I played it for like an hour.  We were both sweating and breathless but had a blast!  Even my 3yo could play some of the games.  http://www.namcobandaigames.com/games/activelifeoutdoorchallenge/

Kim                                                                       
 teacherHomeschooling mom and reading Twilight addict

To repeat what others have said requires education; to challenge it, requires brains. -Mary Pettibone Poole

woobiesmom
by Member on Jan. 3, 2009 at 8:44 AM

My Fitness Coach is great!  There is another thread on this line talking about it.  Check it out.  I have it and I am having good results.

dylansmom227
by New Member on Jan. 4, 2009 at 2:29 PM

i have wii fit and am also kind of bored with it, i bought my fitness coach and i like it but i feel bad for my downstairs neighbors when i use it.  i didnt like the jillian michaels one.  a girl at my work said the cheer one was fun and you dont need to have the balance board for it, she said it was a good work out.  i might give it a try.

utahmommy
by New Member on Jan. 4, 2009 at 6:56 PM

I really want the new fitness coach one and am having a hard time finding it in the store, so I think I am going to online order it. 

Is it really worth it? I have heard nothing good about the Jillian Michaels one and don't want to waste the money. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)