Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How Accurate???

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:15 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 183 Total Views

Last night my WFA was 53 and i was normal for bmi (23 point something)...this morning my WFA was 25 and my bmi went down to 22 something.  Now at 12pm just after having coffee only my i gained 3 lbs and my bmi went up.  my weight this morning had gone down 3 lbs....how in like 10 hrs can i lose 3 lbs and then in 2 hrs gain it back?  How accurate is this??

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Steph1499
by New Member on Jan. 26, 2009 at 9:43 PM

God  I think its off.  I dont rely on it to much cause it seems to gain and crap.  I got it weighed myself and then the next  2 days later weighed again and I gained 7 pounds. I thought maybe the carpet was  might be interfering but  hubby made a board for under it and Im still seeing if its going to work.  I seriously  went from  gaining 7 pounds to gaining 6 more to losing and then basically staying at a point.  its good to weigh your self   at the same time.  In the morning before you have eaten. 

jenn3aoj
by Member on Jan. 26, 2009 at 10:09 PM

For accuracy you're supposed to weigh yourself or do your body test at the exact same time everyday.  Your body weight can fluctuate by 2lbs. throughout the day.

Jeff & Jenn                          Alex                     Livi                      Jovie

6/25/94                           8/31/96             12/1/99                  5/2/05
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)