Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Mama!

Posted by on Apr. 7, 2010 at 9:04 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 465 Total Views

Im new to GP and have an 8 week old. Im looking for other new moms in the area to chat and go on walks with.

by on Apr. 7, 2010 at 9:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
rdkkks
by New Member on Sep. 14, 2010 at 2:54 AM

I'm not a new mom, my kids are a little older, but I'd love to get to know you :)

leberly
by New Member on Sep. 25, 2010 at 11:50 AM

Hi my name is Leberly. I am 29 weeks pregnant and live over here on Bridge street across from the market. I too am looking to make friends.

Have a great day,

Leberly

MatthewsMomma09
by on Sep. 25, 2010 at 2:12 PM

Hi I'm Amanda and I have an 11 month old. I moved to GP in July and I am looking to make some friends and I am also looking for a walking partner. :) I live over off of Redwood Ave on Kellenbeck... if we are close we could start walking together. :) just let me know.

rdkkks
by New Member on Sep. 26, 2010 at 9:56 AM

I live just off bridge street, not far from the market, Leberly. let's get together sometime!

Mariia23
by New Member on Apr. 24, 2012 at 2:49 PM
Hi im maria, i have a 25 month old son. We live in gp off of redwood ave.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nicole_mama2
by New Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 6:01 PM

Hello! I have lived in GP for a long time now but have two kids. I have a 4 year old boy and an 8 month old girl! I'm in need of some new friends with kids so it would be cool to get to know you. What part of GP do you live in?

Nicole_mama2
by New Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 6:02 PM

by the way I live on I street between oak and pine. I have started walking with my kids...who wants to walk together! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)