Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any advice on Dr's in the area?

Posted by on Jun. 5, 2008 at 5:04 PM
  • 13 Replies
  • 749 Total Views
I will be 8 months prego when we move back to GP so I will need to find a dr for my last few appts and to deliver the baby.   Any recommedations?
I need to find a pediatrition for new baby and for dd who is 2.  I would like everyones opinions on the peds there.  Thanks for the help ladies.  It is greatly appreciated :)

by on Jun. 5, 2008 at 5:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jamiex5
by Member on Jun. 5, 2008 at 5:15 PM
I LOVE my OB/GYN and Ped. My OB/GYN is Felicia Cohen. She delivered my last 3 babies. She is just awesome. My Ped is William Kohn at the GP Clinic.

http://www.whcoso.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/site.home.cfm
http://www.grantspassclinic.com/pediatrics.htm

~*Jamie*~ SAHM of - Christian (11), Aarin (10), Kaylah (5), Samuel (4), and Noah (11/15/07)

I'm a CDing, BFing, APish, Babywearing mama of a brood.

butterflykyss12
by Member on Jun. 6, 2008 at 3:14 PM
My son see's Dr. Khone at the GP Clinic I like him but I think he looks at my boobs too much lol...really, but he's a good doctor
Amanda-Nolan
by on Jun. 6, 2008 at 6:23 PM

Dr. Kohn is my son's doctor too.  He is Great!  He is very patient and caring.

naynkiwismom
by Member on Jun. 9, 2008 at 7:01 PM
I suggest Dr. Collins as a OB and Dr. Phillips @ GP clinic, my girls are supposed to see Dr. Kohn, who is also very nice, but my daughter went to school with Dr. Neil Phillips @ GP clinic and so we got to know a little more about him and he's a WELL rounded man!!!!! Good luck to you & your family!!!
ZoeysMama89
by New Member on Jul. 11, 2008 at 3:05 AM
Felicia Cohen at the Women's Health Center is awesome and for the pediatrician...Dr. Sniffen is great!  So understanding and helpful!

WHC #: 541-479-8363
Pediatrician #: 541-471-0100

sweetlove2
by New Member on Jul. 11, 2008 at 3:42 AM
my girls see dr sniffen she is great with tham
crystal12605
by New Member on Jul. 29, 2008 at 2:20 PM

Dr. BATTEY   he is the all time best. My friends and family have all had him deliver and i traveled from medford to see him. i tried another dr. for my third big mistake. dr. Cohen is good too my cousin travel from L.A. to have her deliever. both in womens health center!

evansmom03
by on Jul. 31, 2008 at 2:09 PM

I am over in Klamath Falls pregnant with #2, sure wish i was there so I could have Dr beatty again! If I wasnt so far away I would never go with anyone else! Heard too many bad thiings about collins, he doesnt want C-cections on his record so he does anything he can to avoid them (so I have been told).

summieone
by New Member on Sep. 8, 2008 at 1:20 AM

Felicia Cohen delivered my third and she is great. I went to her with a handful of problems and all resolved.

The peds at The Siskyou pediatric clinic are great too. I go to Dr. Burnett! She is awesome. I know tons of people who also go to her and like her too. I may be a bit partial because our kids are friends but I think knowing she has two great kids helps. Anyone in her office is great though. 955-love

Summer

proud mommy to three little blesssings

Kyla- 10, Ezra-5 and Avari- 11 months and growing up too fast!

Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

nbell70
by New Member on Sep. 8, 2008 at 8:08 AM

As an ER nurse in GP, I deal with physicians frequently and I would recommend Felicia Cohen, Tamara Medley and in Medford, Nancy Hagloch--all of them are fantastic Doctors and have wonderful bedside manners and really care about their patients.  There are several other OB/GYN's in town that are leaving the area but have not announced it yet also.  Pediatricians that are top notch are Neil Phillips, Barbara Sniffen, Tamara Powel (FP) and Burnett--they have a deep love for children and talk to parents as though they are doing a good job and don't try to make you feel as though you are asking the worlds dumbest question.  It is becoming increasingly more difficult to retain quality doctors in Grants Pass as the  ecomony and population are in flux, but these are definately the cream of the crop.

doctornurse

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)