Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any advice on Dr's in the area?

Posted by   + Show Post
I will be 8 months prego when we move back to GP so I will need to find a dr for my last few appts and to deliver the baby.   Any recommedations?
I need to find a pediatrition for new baby and for dd who is 2.  I would like everyones opinions on the peds there.  Thanks for the help ladies.  It is greatly appreciated :)

by on Jun. 5, 2008 at 5:04 PM
Replies (11-13):
by on Sep. 13, 2008 at 3:16 AM

i used to work at the Womens health Center for Dr. battey, Dr. Cohen and Dr. medley... they are ALL Great doctors!!! I had Cohen (she's very outgoing and outspoken,energetic and huggy) with my daughter with Medley (Mellow, down to earth, her mom was a midwife) delivering and Medley with my twins with Cohen delivering.  Battey (has 5 kids and a great reputation in town)is amazing as well, i just didn't see him cuz i worked with him... kinda awkward... also I really like Dr. Phillips as a Ped.. he  was there when I had my twins naturally and is a great guy : )

by New Member on Oct. 12, 2008 at 2:47 AM

Just adding my votes for Cohen, Baty, and Dr. Sniffin for Peds. She is so wonderful, I tease her that I want her for my Dr. She is so warm and so is every one in her staff. My daughter just had to get 3 shots in one day, and it went so well. I know that sounds like it should be normal but you have to know my kiddo to understand the trust issues she has. good luck.

by on Mar. 22, 2009 at 1:13 AM

i had collins and wish he still delivered so i could have him again. best doctor by far. i had cohen for my second pregnancy, and she was good, though i felt she was a little scatterbrained. i miscarried so i don't know about her delivery skills.Dr. beatty i personally avoid at all costs. he is rude and if you disagree with him he will never forgive or forget.  most peds at GP Clinic are good, but i would recommend avoiding Dr. Hoffman. he never truly listens and is sometimes a bit condescending towards younger mothers(i have heard this from a few people i know)

I love my husband Pictures, Images and Photos
TTC #2 Pictures, Images and Photos
pro choice Pictures, Images and Photos
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN