Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any advice on Dr's in the area?

Posted by   + Show Post
I will be 8 months prego when we move back to GP so I will need to find a dr for my last few appts and to deliver the baby.   Any recommedations?
I need to find a pediatrition for new baby and for dd who is 2.  I would like everyones opinions on the peds there.  Thanks for the help ladies.  It is greatly appreciated :)

by on Jun. 5, 2008 at 5:04 PM
Replies (11-13):
shaymariep
by on Sep. 13, 2008 at 3:16 AM

i used to work at the Womens health Center for Dr. battey, Dr. Cohen and Dr. medley... they are ALL Great doctors!!! I had Cohen (she's very outgoing and outspoken,energetic and huggy) with my daughter with Medley (Mellow, down to earth, her mom was a midwife) delivering and Medley with my twins with Cohen delivering.  Battey (has 5 kids and a great reputation in town)is amazing as well, i just didn't see him cuz i worked with him... kinda awkward... also I really like Dr. Phillips as a Ped.. he  was there when I had my twins naturally and is a great guy : )

abetterme
by New Member on Oct. 12, 2008 at 2:47 AM

Just adding my votes for Cohen, Baty, and Dr. Sniffin for Peds. She is so wonderful, I tease her that I want her for my Dr. She is so warm and so is every one in her staff. My daughter just had to get 3 shots in one day, and it went so well. I know that sounds like it should be normal but you have to know my kiddo to understand the trust issues she has. good luck.

mommashaybay
by on Mar. 22, 2009 at 1:13 AM

i had collins and wish he still delivered so i could have him again. best doctor by far. i had cohen for my second pregnancy, and she was good, though i felt she was a little scatterbrained. i miscarried so i don't know about her delivery skills.Dr. beatty i personally avoid at all costs. he is rude and if you disagree with him he will never forgive or forget.  most peds at GP Clinic are good, but i would recommend avoiding Dr. Hoffman. he never truly listens and is sometimes a bit condescending towards younger mothers(i have heard this from a few people i know)

I love my husband Pictures, Images and Photos
TTC #2 Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket
pro choice Pictures, Images and Photos
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN