Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

Welcome to Working Moms! Introduce yourself...

Posted by   + Show Post

wave Welcome to the Working Moms group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you to connect with other moms!!

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend.  To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Add your name to your post

Add a Working Moms Group Signature to your posts: 
Working Moms Group Signatures 

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to find support in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

coffeeMake yourself at home and enjoy!

Jenn and the Working Moms group mods

by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 9:13 AM
Replies (291-295):
the3Rs
by Platinum Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 6:40 PM
Welcome! I went to college in Indiana :)

Quoting lcrapo3:

Hi,I'm Lisa! I have three children, twin 18 year old sons and a 21 year old daughter who is pregnant with my first grandbaby due in June! My husband and I have been married for 10 years and live in Indiana. I work for the school corporation as a lunch lady and my hubby works for another school corporation as a janitor. Anything else you want to know,feel free to ask!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
the3Rs
by Platinum Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 6:41 PM
Welcome!

Quoting ASZ121009:

My girls are 3 years old and 10 months old.

the3Rs
by Platinum Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 6:44 PM
Welcome! I'm from Wisconsin as well.

Quoting ballousgirl:

Hey Everyone! My name is Kasi. I'm from WIsconsin and married to my high school sweetheart (aww, I know so gushy!). We have been married almost 4 years and have a very fun one year old son! I work in the consumer good industry as a supply chain professional and believe that working makes me a better mom. It's hectic and stressful sometimes but I wouldn't ask for it to be any other way (except for maybe some time for the gym)...

the3Rs
by Platinum Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 6:49 PM
Wow! Ages 1, 2, 3?! Do you like having your kids so close in age?

Quoting stolensweetz:

My name is Casey I'm a mom of 3 kyrah 3 katie 2 and nevaeha 1 been with my SO for almost two years will be gettinng married next year I work as a supported home living caretaker i love it. I'm a southern girl so i like going muddin and fishing and all that good stuff love the summer can't wait to get to know some fellow moms and make some new friends

missiem9677
by New Member on May. 7, 2014 at 2:17 PM

Just wanted to take a moment to say hello and thank you for allowing me to join. I'm currently working part time and have 4 children but one has several learning disabilities and ADHD on top of those so life is pretty crazy and I could use any time management advice you can offer.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN