Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

Welcome to Working Moms! Introduce yourself...

Posted by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 9:13 AM
  • 295 Replies

wave Welcome to the Working Moms group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you to connect with other moms!!

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend.  To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Add your name to your post

Add a Working Moms Group Signature to your posts: 
Working Moms Group Signatures 

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to find support in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

coffeeMake yourself at home and enjoy!

Jenn and the Working Moms group mods

by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 9:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jillysmom
by Adele on Jun. 12, 2012 at 5:37 AM
1 mom liked this

Good Mornig ladies, my names Adele and I'm a mom of 3. 2 grown Tara 27, Anthony 25 and Jillian 12, I'm married or 12 years to my husband Mike and I drive a school bus for a living, Love it most days. Love being beig off holidays and schools and summers. Anything else you want to know just ask.

leahbeah143
by Leah on Jun. 12, 2012 at 9:50 AM

Hi I'm Leah! I'm 32 years old and live in Washington state. I am single mom to 12 year old Baylie. I work full time at a juice concentrate company and I enjoy gardening, reading, and am newly into making jewelry. I look forward to getting to know everyone!

christaberk
by Christa on Jun. 13, 2012 at 9:07 AM
Hi!! I'm Christa!
cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on Jun. 13, 2012 at 10:13 AM
Hi!!! I'm 24 and I have a ds who's 7. I currently work 3 jobs (1 full-time and 2 part-time). I'm also the cub scout leader for his pack.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
flutter523
by Tracy on Jun. 13, 2012 at 5:20 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi!  I'm Tracy and I have a 2.5 ds, Logan.  I work full time as a special ed teacher for students with emotional and behavioral disabilities. Can't wait to make some new friends

trfgirl56701
by Melissa on Jun. 19, 2012 at 8:25 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi! I'm Melissa and I have a 21 month old ds Jackson. We live in Texas and I work full time doing security at at huge computer company.

rissarin
by Gold Member on Jun. 19, 2012 at 9:49 AM
I made a separate post because I got so excited but I deleted it when I saw this one.

My name is Larissa. I'm married to my best friend (cliche, right? ;)). He's away until the end of the month doing Army things. Our daughter will be 2 next month. I'm a teacher at a daycare center in the baby room.

I'm very excited to get to know other working mommies! I don't know many...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mickstinator
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 10:12 AM

Hi!

I'm Michaela (or just Mic for short). I have two kiddoes: Mitchell is 4 (January 2008) and Brody is 1 1/2 (September 2010). My husband is Mike and we both work full time. My husband is also going to school to attain a double major in history and education. It'll be my turn when he's done - I stopped about halfway through schooling when I exhausted most everything I could take from the local community college. We live just north of Dallas. 

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Jun. 20, 2012 at 1:43 PM

Hello~ I'm Shauna. I live in PA with my hubby and our children. We have an 18 y/o dd and two sons aged 10 and 7 as well as a few pets, 3 rabbits, 2 cats and a turtle. I work full time through the school year as an assistant in a high school Autistic Support Classroom. During the summer I hang out with my kids and catch up on everything around the house that gets neglected through the school year :)

IAMmomtotrips
by Member on Jun. 21, 2012 at 2:04 PM
Hi, I'm Kimberly. I work full time as a teacher and drama director at our local high school. I have 5 year old identical triplets, who are crazy and I love them to bits!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN