Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Working Moms! Introduce yourself...

Posted by   + Show Post

wave Welcome to the Working Moms group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you to connect with other moms!!

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend.  To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Add your name to your post

Add a Working Moms Group Signature to your posts: 
Working Moms Group Signatures 

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to find support in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

coffeeMake yourself at home and enjoy!

Jenn and the Working Moms group mods

by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 9:13 AM
Replies (41-50):
twirlywhirlymom
by New Member on Jul. 24, 2012 at 11:43 AM

Hi,

My name is Amanda. I have 3 kids 8,6, and 3. I live in Michigan and have been married for almost 7yrs.

I work full time as a housekeeper at the Hampton.

kerryket
by New Member on Jul. 27, 2012 at 5:48 PM

Hello, my name is Kerry, I live in Florida with my husband and three kids.  I work in a private school, most of our kids have special needs or learning differences and they are a great bunch.  One of them is my son:)  I also provide In Home Support for children with disabilities, it's a cool job and I have lots of fun with it. 

kirbymom
by New Member on Jul. 27, 2012 at 5:50 PM

Hello ladies. My name is Sonja and I am married for 17 years and we have 7 wonderful children together.  I look forward to meeting all of you.  :) 

emilyrosenj
by on Jul. 27, 2012 at 7:18 PM

Hello everyone!  I'm Margaret and I just joined.  I work full time for a manufacturing company, in the IT department.  I'm looking forward to meeting you all!

Lydlou02
by on Jul. 27, 2012 at 9:08 PM
Hi, im Lou.
I spent the last 5 years as a SAHM.
Today I just got hired at the same warehouse last worked at. I'm transitioning from fulltime SAHM to fulltime working ma.
My kids are DS Mac 9, DD Cam 7 who has ASD, &DD Tia, 7m.
I look forward to getting to know you all.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jigglypuff_0710
by on Jul. 28, 2012 at 3:30 AM
1 mom liked this

Hey everyone! I am 23 years old and my name is Nicole... I am recently divorced and I have two beautiful kids. My son is 7 and my daughter is 5. I am a full time working single mom, I work as a waitress. I was in school but put it on hold to support and raise my kids so I dedicate every second to work and my babies :-) I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone :-)

marisab
by New Member on Jul. 28, 2012 at 7:19 AM

Hi My name is Marisia and i am aworking mom of 2 ages 18 mos and 5 .I live in northern Wisconsin and am a very busy mom of a very busy autistic 5 year old!!

SpiritedDragon
by on Jul. 28, 2012 at 7:25 AM

Good Morning Ladies, I'm Alison, and a mom to two boys.  11yrs and 9yrs.  I am engaged to get married this November!  I work from home full time, as an independent contractor for a health care company, and help out with my families business.  I love being able to be at home and still bring in a steady income!  I feel really blessed!  Looking forward to talking with you all!  

fraujones
by Member on Jul. 28, 2012 at 8:02 AM

Hi. I work full-time at a public library. I ♥ my job! I've been married for almost 8 years and we have two daughters: a six year old and an 8 month old. Look foward to making new mommy friends!

rebekahmuse
by Member on Jul. 28, 2012 at 8:09 AM
Hello! I figured I would introduce myself. My name is Rebekah, I'm 28. I've been married for 9 years now and we have two boys. Christian is 7 and Wyatt is 10 months. I work full time as an insurance agent in a small office.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)