Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

It's FRIDAY!!!

Posted by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 11:45 AM
  • 8 Replies

So what are your plans?

by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 11:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
deccaf
by Platinum Member on Jun. 15, 2012 at 11:48 AM

I have done my exam for my music class (psychadelic rock of the 60's) and am working right now.  After I get home, I have to get the chihuahua ready to go to her new home.  This weekend, DD has gymnastics on Saturday morning, then a photo session at 3.  Sometime in there, I need to get to the bookstore on campus to get some test forms for my test on Monday.  I may be able to relax on Sunday, but it's Father's Day, so who knows what DH wants to do. 

cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on Jun. 15, 2012 at 12:25 PM
After work iPhone home to cook and clean. My house is always a disaster when I get home on Fridays.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
deccaf
by Platinum Member on Jun. 15, 2012 at 12:34 PM

Yes, the week takes it's toll on my house, too. 

Quoting cjsmom1:

After work iPhone home to cook and clean. My house is always a disaster when I get home on Fridays.

Marti123
by Platinum Member on Jun. 15, 2012 at 8:32 PM
Tackle the garden produce, beets, Fava beans.

Birthday party Saturday.

In-laws Sundays.

Grade papers and clean sometime in between :P
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mireya926
by Mire on Jun. 15, 2012 at 9:18 PM

5 day weekend, Fathers day! A little bit of everything. I don't go into work till Wed I hope.

flutter523
by Tracy on Jun. 15, 2012 at 9:25 PM
I picked up DS from daycare then had him outside playing until SO got home. Ordered pizza and then I went to happy hour with some coworkers (one is leaving us after 14 years). Now home relaxing and watching tv
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mumsy2three
by Shauna on Jun. 15, 2012 at 10:14 PM

We went to the National Aquarium today.

Nothing really planned for Sat or Sun. I'll probably continue my "summer cleaning".  My hubby works on Sundays so we won't even be doing anything special for fathers day.

jamberrypie
by Betty on Jun. 15, 2012 at 11:58 PM

Private swim lesson tonight, then walking the dog.  Tomorrow, my son's last baseball game, then after game party.  Sunday is  Father's Day and we'll be going to a minor league baseball game.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)